SRS Putin declares war in Ukraine, surprising no one

LancerV

Buttslut sighting
OT Supporter
Sep 16, 2003
He was too much of a cowardly shitstain to do so even before this.

Actually, does anyone know the last time he actually visited Russia? Be interesting to know if he's been back there in the past decade.
He claims he goes once a year I think he might have a one way ticket to Russia now :mamoru:

Reactions: spiko

KGB ate my bread

EVERYTHING IS FINE
OT Supporter
Mar 15, 2005
Louisiana

I’d just shoot the Russians once they gave me a gun lol. Or just kill every Russian I could the first night at the fob. Start with the watch and then the ones sleeping.

Idk, tell the night watch I was going shit, and scared so take rifle; maybe sneak a grenade or two but I doubt they’d have conscripts that well armed on the front

Yeahdoug

I paid money for this shit?
OT Supporter
Oct 9, 2003
Charlotte
Needing mobilization to fight this war is wild. I don’t even know if the US would need a draft to defeat Russia now with how bad their military is preforming. :rofl: If nuclear weapons didn’t exist of course.

Reactions: spiko

Wilddog

OT Supporter
Feb 11, 2006
Canada
What's going on in Tulsa?

lZIuv1Gl.jpg
Most likely a flying-test-bed that's shaking down new aircraft hardware.
Edit- just looked up the aircraft specs, atmospheric and nuclear sampling. yikes.

Thanks for posting this btw. Very interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mohamedali2022