SRS Putin declares war in Ukraine, surprising no one

Publius

Professor of Triggerednometry
Jan 16, 2004
Big D by the Trinity
I just want to point out that, genetically, I am not anywhere near Ukrainian.

That brought me to tears. The humility of the representative is precisely why it's easy to support Ukraine in this conflict.

There are any other number of difficult reasons, and easy reasons, but damn, this one got me today.
right now we are all ukrainian. :nod:

Jinx

OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2005
Indianapolis, Indiana

That brought me to tears. The humility of the representative is precisely why it's easy to support Ukraine in this conflict.

There are any other number of difficult reasons, and easy reasons, but damn, this one got me today.
watching that dude from february until now has been absolutely incredible, and i hope he's getting the recognition he deserves

every time i've seen him speak at the UN has just gotten better and better

Sp33dealer

Bully Troll Crew
Aug 3, 2005
DFW

you’ve got a lot of time invested in this thread we get it lol

Reactions: spiko

Mazy D.

Ukrainian OG
Oct 10, 2000
Canada
oh, the agony from Z-forum. Sweet, sweet tears :bowdown:

Piskov (Putin's press secretary) just recently said that Medvedchuk would not be exchanged.
I didn't sleep all night because of it. It just makes no sense, that's all. Mobilization, rallying for the homeland and then releasing Azov POWs (exchanging them for Medvedchuk).
I have complete cognitive dissonance, feeling helpless and angry from complete mistrust of the authorities and not understanding what is happening.
I can't even eat.

Publius

Professor of Triggerednometry
Jan 16, 2004
Big D by the Trinity
oh, the agony from Z-forum. Sweet, sweet tears :bowdown:

Piskov (Putin's press secretary) just recently said that Medvedchuk would not be exchanged.
I didn't sleep all night because of it. It just makes no sense, that's all. Mobilization, rallying for the homeland and then releasing Azov POWs (exchanging them for Medvedchuk).
I have complete cognitive dissonance, feeling helpless and angry from complete mistrust of the authorities and not understanding what is happening.
I can't even eat.
bunch of military age drunk Russians realizing they're gonna have to drink under fire soon. :rofl:

Mazy D.

Ukrainian OG
Oct 10, 2000
Canada
This is such a major psychological blow. At first, Russian propaganda called Azov fighters nazis and called for their execution and most Russians supported it. And now Putin exchanged them for a pro-Russian oligarch that was arrested by UA for treason.

now Russians on Z forum are saying that Putin doesn't care about people, fuck mobilization, because if we get captured or surrender, no one will bother to get us home. Putin only cares about oligarchs (which is obviously true, lol)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mohamedali2022