SRS Putin declares war in Ukraine, surprising no one

James May

Jun 14, 2006
480 AZ
because 80% of Russians support the war in Ukraine even if they don't want to be at the front lines themselves. Fuck these people, they are responsible for voting for Putin initially and then not opposing him when he decided to stay in power indefinitely.

Do you think Russia has fair and transparent elections? :hsugh:

Did you feel the same way about the military aged Syrian refugees? What's the difference?

Gaunt

blood for the blood god
OT Supporter
Apr 16, 2005
KC
Just thought about this, another part of the "referendum". The areas become "part of russia" and conscripts can only serve in russia. A round about way to get around the law

Reactions: victor77

Mazy D.

Ukrainian OG
Oct 10, 2000
Canada
Do you think Russia has fair and transparent elections? :hsugh:

Did you feel the same way about the military aged Syrian refugees? What's the difference?
in Ukraine, when election results were doctored, people came out to protest and demanded new elections. It worked.
10 years later when UA president tried to become a dictator, he was thrown out after the revolution.
Russians could've done the same, but they didn't. Why? Well, partly due to apathy, partly because they love a strong man, their culture produces dictators and they are usually ok with it. Many still love Stalin and wish Putin was more like him.

to your second question, I have no answers. I am not educated about what's going on in Syria. I don't understand their situation enough to comment.

Reactions: SquirtRussel

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
Howdy Arabia

giphy.gif

PanzerAce

OT Supporter
Feb 25, 2006
Why is nobody (Finland, Lithuania) willing to consider Russian nationals as refugees trying to escape a tyrannical dictator that would have conscripted into the meat grinder?

Because the ones trying to escape waited until *they* were at risk of going to the meat grinder. They're not trying to escape putin, they're trying to escape the consequences of their own (in)action.

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
Because the ones trying to escape waited until *they* were at risk of going to the meat grinder. They're not trying to escape putin, they're trying to escape the consequences of their own (in)action.

ehhh i'd be at canadas border asap if that situation happened here. i dont blame them. im not happy with um but i get it.

Reactions: Dylith

fuqxyu

Thank you for the alpha
Feb 2, 2004
Why is nobody (Finland, Lithuania) willing to consider Russian nationals as refugees trying to escape a tyrannical dictator that would have conscripted into the meat grinder?
well maybe because their country invaded a neighboring country
so let them fix their own internal problems

Reactions: Mazy D.

James May

Jun 14, 2006
480 AZ
And if you were super pro-war and invasion and war crimes up until a draft, the Canadians would be perfectly in the right to tell you to get fucked.

Everyone ITT making the assumption that Russians are "pro-war" and "pro-putin" based on data released by Putin's government :rofl:

The same russian government that said it'd be a 3-4 day offensive. 🤡🤡🤡

Reactions: spiko

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mohamedali2022