SRS Putin declares war in Ukraine, surprising no one

victor77

Internet Crew
OT Supporter
Mar 13, 2011
Internets
Tell me there's a US Amphibious Strike Group right off the coast of kaliningrad without telling me there's a US Amphibious Strike Group right off the coast of kaliningrad.

HmgLSm4l.jpg

Joshuaua

OT Supporter
Oct 28, 2003
Land of wine and fires
Everyone ITT making the assumption that Russians are "pro-war" and "pro-putin" based on data released by Putin's government :rofl:

The same russian government that said it'd be a 3-4 day offensive. 🤡🤡🤡

It’s difficult to look at it from a different lens when there’s been an overwhelming amount of support for the war from the start (do you recall the Z symbol being proudly worn/displayed during the Olympic medal ceremony for all of the world to see?), and this recent outcry has been the only significant time we’ve heard disdain from Russian citizens.

The fact they are clearly losing the war and accumulating mass casualties/losses has clearly been the only catalyst for change and that in itself is grounds for the lack of empathy.

DizzyEdge

Vax me Trudaddy
OT Supporter
Dec 16, 2007
Calgary, AB
because 80% of Russians support the war in Ukraine even if they don't want to be at the front lines themselves. Fuck these people, they are responsible for voting for Putin initially and then not opposing him when he decided to stay in power indefinitely.
And realistically who would be trying to become refugees, not the bulk of conscripts from the far east being ethnically cleansed but instead people from Moscow and St Pete who are still being rather insulated from the war.

TS
TS
Weapon X

Weapon X

Sep 5, 2001
USA TODAY: Russians protest, flee country as Putin's military mobilization begins; Blinken urges end to nuclear threats: Ukraine updates.

Medical exams were waived unless the recruit raised an issue.

People are fleeing to Mongolia.

tenor.gif

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
Howdy Arabia
Everyone ITT making the assumption that Russians are "pro-war" and "pro-putin" based on data released by Putin's government :rofl:

The same russian government that said it'd be a 3-4 day offensive. 🤡🤡🤡
I think that's a broad generalization and at its core, not true.

I would think it's fair to say that the majority of people in this thread know that the majority of Russians think Putin and the other Z's are full of shit, but since it didn't directly affect them, why risk the whack-a-mole by speaking up? And most people in the thread have called them on their bullshit ("at first they came for..."), especially given the fact that there's *far* more of the people than there are the leaders.

Now, they're getting drafted aka chucked into the meat grinder, so they are getting mocked for not doing more before now, even though we're starting to see evidence of them realizing "oh shit this affects me maybe now I should do shit" sort of things.

ppzzus

Oct 13, 2003
Cincinnati

I would think it's fair to say that the majority of people in this thread know that the majority of Russians think Putin and the other Z's are full of shit, but since it didn't directly affect them, why risk the whack-a-mole by speaking up? And most people in the thread have called them on their bullshit ("at first they came for..."), especially given the fact that there's *far* more of the people than there are the leaders.

Now, they're getting drafted aka chucked into the meat grinder, so they are getting mocked for not doing more before now, even though we're starting to see evidence of them realizing "oh shit this affects me maybe now I should do shit" sort of things.
On the other hand, fuck em.

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004

ehhhhhh. 25% of this country would gladly take up arms for their cult.

Reactions: SquirtRussel

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mohamedali2022