Ceaze

he/him
Jun 4, 2000

FdTCEzXWQAI6K4Q

spiko

OT Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Cleveland, OH
@spiko what does he say at the end in response to the guy in the audience?
He said, Heróyam sláva! I think someone might have shouted Sláva Ukrayíni In the audience.

Surely, it's not the first time you've heard it right?

"Glory to Ukraine!" (Ukrainian: Слава Україні!, romanized: Sláva Ukrayíni!, IPA: [ˈsɫaʋɐ ʊkrɐˈjinʲi] (listen)) is a Ukrainian national salute, known as a symbol of Ukrainian sovereignty and resistance and as the official salute of the Armed Forces of Ukraine since 2018. It is often accompanied by the response "Glory to the heroes!" (Ukrainian: Героям слава!, romanized: Heróyam sláva!, IPA: [ɦeˈrɔjɐm ˈsɫaʋɐ]).

pimpofthenation

OT Supporter
Aug 10, 2005
A2
as it gets colder and colder... I have no doubt that Russians will be surrendering en masse to regular Ukrainian civilians. Guaranteed that they have NO winter provisions. They will be starving and freezing and walking into Ukrainian towns... with frostbit hands in the air. They are unprepared, untrained, underequipped and well... stupid. They either freeze to death in the fields or they surrender. Cold will kill more Russians than HIMARS. Just wait and see

EDIT: I say this, realizing that this will be a very difficult winter for Ukrainians. Many are without modern shelter or heating sources. I just hope they can make it through this winter. Because spring time is their window to really destroy Russia.

victor77

Internet Crew
OT Supporter
Mar 13, 2011
Internets
as it gets colder and colder... I have no doubt that Russians will be surrendering en masse to regular Ukrainian civilians. Guaranteed that they have NO winter provisions. They will be starving and freezing and walking into Ukrainian towns... with frostbit hands in the air. They are unprepared, untrained, underequipped and well... stupid. They either freeze to death in the fields or they surrender. Cold will kill more Russians than HIMARS. Just wait and see
These NATO cold weather kits might turn out to be more effective than anything else sent to UA….

Reactions: Stylerod and Gaunt

spiko

OT Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Cleveland, OH
Why is nobody (Finland, Lithuania) willing to consider Russian nationals as refugees trying to escape a tyrannical dictator that would have conscripted into the meat grinder?
Lithuania literally wrote the playbook for the post USSR and fuck Russia era. During their independence movement Russia killed a number of protestors and Lithuanian's have vehemently hated Russians since (before too). My sister-in-law was born and from Lithuania. Her parents were at the protests in 1991.

On 11 March 1990, the Supreme Council announced the restoration of Lithuania's independence.[122] After refusal to revoke the Act, the Soviet forces stormed the Seimas Palace, while Lithuanians defended their democratically elected Council. The Act was the first such declaration in the USSR and later served as a model, inspiration to other Soviet republics, and strongly influenced the dissolution of the Soviet Union.

Gradually, economic relations had been restored. However, tensions had peaked again in January 1991. At that time, attempts were made to carry out a coup using the Soviet Armed Forces, the Internal Army of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and the USSR Committee for State Security (KGB). Because of the poor economic situation in Lithuania, the forces in Moscow thought the coup d'état would receive strong public support.[124]

People from all over Lithuania flooded to Vilnius to defend their legitimately elected Supreme Council of the Republic of Lithuania and independence. The coup ended with a few casualties of peaceful civilians and caused huge material loss. Not a single person who defended Lithuanian Parliament or other state institutions used a weapon, but the Soviet Army did. Soviet soldiers killed 14 people and injured hundreds. A large part of the Lithuanian population participated in the January Events.[126][127] Shortly after, on 11 February 1991, the Icelandic parliament voted to confirm that Iceland's 1922 recognition of Lithuanian independence was still in full effect, as it never formally recognized the Soviet Union's control over Lithuania,[128] and that full diplomatic relations should be established as soon as possible.[129][130]

On 31 July 1991, Soviet paramilitaries killed seven Lithuanian border guards on the Belarusian border in what became known as the Medininkai Massacre.[131] On 17 September 1991, Lithuania was admitted to the United Nations.

10dementianal

Mar 29, 2007
I asked! I forgot to answer. I spoke to my aunt and the only issue she has is delivering to her area is literally non existent now. Id hate for it to not get there and thats what shes saying. My mom tried to get her dog food and it was impossible. 🤯🥹
What about getting it to kyiv? Any NGOs or the like willing to truck it?

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mohamedali2022