SRS Putin declares war in Ukraine, surprising no one

Patrick Bateman

Apr 8, 2002
At the gym
shit we gona fly your ass there at this rate. hand delivered
Dude ive tried to go for two years my mother says im more of a burden to them than a helper, she said at this point they only need trained ex military, and me handing out soup cans in Kharkov isnt realistic or needed. She's so old school and rough with me. "Shouldve learned to be a real man 20 years ago instead of posing in a bikini!" :rofl:

Normie

KungFlu Crew #002
OT Supporter
Dude ive tried to go for two years my mother says im more of a burden to them than a helper, she said at this point they only need trained ex military, and me handing out soup cans in Kharkov isnt realistic or needed. She's so old school and rough with me. "Shouldve learned to be a real man 20 years ago instead of posing in a bikini!" :rofl:
We need your mom on OT

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004

well your mother and i agree on your bikini fetish.

Patrick Bateman

Apr 8, 2002
At the gym
I recently got her cbd oil, took her two years of convincing her after 5 years of cancer and 3 chemo sessions. She is the most straight edge lady ever to live. She was convinced it was marijuana and wanted to hear nothing else. She finally took and slept for once. "The thoughts seemed to leave my head"

Now she keeps telling me not to overdose on it.

SquirtRussel

OT Supporter
Oct 8, 2004
San Francisco
Lithuania literally wrote the playbook for the post USSR and fuck Russia era. During their independence movement Russia killed a number of protestors and Lithuanian's have vehemently hated Russians since (before too). My sister-in-law was born and from Lithuania. Her parents were at the protests in 1991.

On 11 March 1990, the Supreme Council announced the restoration of Lithuania's independence.[122] After refusal to revoke the Act, the Soviet forces stormed the Seimas Palace, while Lithuanians defended their democratically elected Council. The Act was the first such declaration in the USSR and later served as a model, inspiration to other Soviet republics, and strongly influenced the dissolution of the Soviet Union.

Gradually, economic relations had been restored. However, tensions had peaked again in January 1991. At that time, attempts were made to carry out a coup using the Soviet Armed Forces, the Internal Army of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and the USSR Committee for State Security (KGB). Because of the poor economic situation in Lithuania, the forces in Moscow thought the coup d'état would receive strong public support.[124]

People from all over Lithuania flooded to Vilnius to defend their legitimately elected Supreme Council of the Republic of Lithuania and independence. The coup ended with a few casualties of peaceful civilians and caused huge material loss. Not a single person who defended Lithuanian Parliament or other state institutions used a weapon, but the Soviet Army did. Soviet soldiers killed 14 people and injured hundreds. A large part of the Lithuanian population participated in the January Events.[126][127] Shortly after, on 11 February 1991, the Icelandic parliament voted to confirm that Iceland's 1922 recognition of Lithuanian independence was still in full effect, as it never formally recognized the Soviet Union's control over Lithuania,[128] and that full diplomatic relations should be established as soon as possible.[129][130]

On 31 July 1991, Soviet paramilitaries killed seven Lithuanian border guards on the Belarusian border in what became known as the Medininkai Massacre.[131] On 17 September 1991, Lithuania was admitted to the United Nations.
very cool

would watch a documentary on this if you know of one.

Tomash

OT Supporter
Aug 31, 2003
Houston, TX

i feel like this should be a job for @Patrick Bateman

I'm not sure US would nuke Russia in response to a nuclear attack against Ukraine, but Russian military within 1991 borders of Europe, with all its equipment, technology, and infrastructure would be wrecked within 12 hours.

We saw how the Iraqis responded to Persian Gulf Wars 2 and 3 - this wouldn't be any different. Mass surrender in shock would follow amongst those who would survive,

Reactions: TripleFive

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
I'm not sure US would nuke Russia in response to a nuclear attack against Ukraine, but Russian military within 1991 borders of Europe, with all its equipment, technology, and infrastructure would be wrecked within 12 hours.

We saw how the Iraqis responded to Persian Gulf Wars 2 and 3 - this wouldn't be any different. Mass surrender in shock would follow amongst those who would survive,

the calculus is that we would do a conventional response to russia's nuclear attack on UA.

then we're playing with fire that RU doesnt start lobbing nukes all over since that conventional attack really puts russia's existence in jeopardy.

I do wonder what talks the US is having with china over this if it goes HOT hot.

Reactions: Jacko

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mohamedali2022