Jun 4, 2000
FiOy7QqWIAEegid

Reactions: Snake Pliskin

bubbaZR2

i poop too much, then i get tired...
OT Supporter
Oct 27, 2003
New Mexico
Maybe now our company will stop doing business there.
“Well you need to ask yourself “what is best for the shareholder?” Sure, women and children are being raped and murdered in Ukraine but if an extra sale or two in Russia raises shareholder value then I feel like this could just be part of doing business.”

Reactions: whatever

LancerV

Buttslut sighting
OT Supporter
Sep 16, 2003
Or Porsche, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Krupp, BMW, etc.

If they make anything metal and existed in the 30s and 40s, they're not going to talk about it
Yea but VW was literally founded by the Nazi party to create cheap automobiles for the Military

PanzerAce

OT Supporter
Feb 25, 2006
Yea but VW was literally founded by the Nazi party to create cheap automobiles for the Military
Porsche built tanks for the Nazis, Krupp built gun barrels, BMW made engines for basically everything that drove flew or floated the Nazis built (Except for the stuff that got Mercedes or Maybach engines), MAN (as in the guys that do big marine diesels) built the U-boat fleets.

Subaru was Fuji was Nakajima building airplanes for Imperial Japan. Mitsubishi built aircraft and ships for the Imperial Japanese Navy.

Airbus was formed in part out of Messerschmitt, Blohm, Focke-Wulf and Heinkel.

You found VW and thought you'd reached the bottom of the rabbithole, but you don't even know how deep it goes :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman