Ceaze

he/him
Jun 4, 2000

GvmYRY5.jpg

Mazy D.

Ukrainian OG
Oct 10, 2000
Canada
why the fuck aren't they jumping out of that fucking grave and running? I would not be sitting tight if there was shit raining down on me.
I think when you're Russian, you accept that you will not die a natural death. Organ failure from vodka, drunk car accidents, deadly accidents due to safety violations at work, dying in a trench in another colonial war, etc. They just know they are going to die soon but don't know why or how yet. They are just ready to die.

Reactions: whatever

$lacker

FD/Dental/Canadian/Cage Crews
OT Supporter
Jun 27, 2003
Canada
why the fuck aren't they jumping out of that fucking grave and running? I would not be sitting tight if there was shit raining down on me.
Even the guy furthest in the trench just kept laying there for blyat
Are they already freezing to death?

10dementianal

Mar 29, 2007
Anyone able to provide a bullet point update of noteworthy events over the last 2 months? Or a link to something similar?

Had our baby girl and I really needed to focus my attention there and tried to limit any political/war/negative info at the time but I want to reignite my hatred for Russia now lol.
@Twinsen can help, rofl

• Haha
Reactions: Twinsen

Mazy D.

Ukrainian OG
Oct 10, 2000
Canada
How do you become rich and powerful in Russia? Be close to Putin. That's the Russian dream. To be lucky enough to end up in the right place at the right time. No special talent or effort required. And that's exactly how Putin came to power. In a way, Russian dream works that's why it keeps being perpetuated. The problem is that it works for very few people.

Reactions: spiko

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman