Putin declares war in Ukraine, surprising no one

Jacko

Kiss me bb
OT Supporter
Oct 17, 2006
NYC
i dont remember where i heard it but it still makes me :rofl:

"just look for the bird going 600mph. thats the stealth aircraft in your airspace"
the fact that the F117 had such a good performance for tech developed in the 70s is mind bending.

kinda works with the idea that each time there is a special new plane, they kinda go for it 100%, then use that new tech to make production versions.

The F35 is basically the Model T of stealth aircraft. And The Model T is 100x more effective than the best they could muster.

Reactions: whatever

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
the fact that the F117 had such a good performance for tech developed in the 70s is mind bending.

kinda works with the idea that each time there is a special new plane, they kinda go for it 100%, then use that new tech to make production versions.

The F35 is basically the Model T of stealth aircraft. And The Model T is 100x more effective than the best they could muster.

i still view the f35 as a jobs program :rofl:

Reactions: spiko
May 29, 2001
Sheridan, WY

the model T analogy makes me wonder what we're fielding that the general public doesn't even know about.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olegarchy