Putin declares war in Ukraine, surprising no one

Oman4x4

OT Supporter
Sep 22, 2004
Dubai / Oman / Saudi Arabia
I would hope these tanks have outdated tech? Last thing w need is for abrams to make it into the hands of Russia? You’d think that this could help Ukraine substantially but are there big downsides to the tech getting in the wrong hands?

I'm guessing the tech would rely heavily on semiconductor type hardware that they would find difficult to reproduce? Haven't seen much in the last 4,000 pages that suggest they have the abilities to manufacture the latest technology. I mean - do you know how many yachts you can get with a "latest technology" budget?

Jokes aside - the sooner we send a message to them that this is absolutely unwinnable, the sooner everyone can go home and young men and women on both sides can stop dying.

victor77

Internet Crew
OT Supporter
Mar 13, 2011
Internets
I'm guessing the tech would rely heavily on semiconductor type hardware that they would find difficult to reproduce? Haven't seen much in the last 4,000 pages that suggest they have the abilities to manufacture the latest technology. I mean - do you know how many yachts you can get with a "latest technology" budget?
"With enough washing machine circuit boards, anything is possible."

-Old russian proverb

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004

software is more important than hardware in that case.

Reactions: Jinx

Dr. Charisma

Dec 28, 2003
Georgia
what happened to that kadyrov goober? if he has half an brain he will gather his definitely NOT GAY, very straight, very masculine army and get ready for another chechen independence fight

Jacko

Kiss me bb
OT Supporter
Oct 17, 2006
NYC
They couldn't do it when the Ukrainians were unprepared, shell shocked, with no support, while the Russians were fresh, well equipped, well fed, and motivated.

And now they think they're going to try doing it while Russia isn't even the 2nd most powerful military in Ukraine?
in their defense. its becoming apparent that the ukrainians likely had a plan all along.

Jacko

Kiss me bb
OT Supporter
Oct 17, 2006
NYC
soon :bowdown:

lwx6q0toe2ea1.jpg
"hes probably thinking about other women"

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olegarchy