Putin declares war in Ukraine, surprising no one

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
I've seen it posted by a few analysts over the course of this. It's roughly a full Armored division. With their Bradley's and other IFVs that will be close

could we could readily give them all the marine units and couple hundo from storage without impacting our defense?

DizzyEdge

Vax me Trudaddy
OT Supporter
Dec 16, 2007
Calgary, AB
I've seen it posted by a few analysts over the course of this. It's roughly a full Armored division. With their Bradley's and other IFVs that will be close

I wonder how vehicles like the Stryker and AMX-10 fit in. Would 200 tanks and 100 of those fit the bill if needed? or 150 of those?

CommanderFish

OT Supporter
Jan 9, 2011
South Jersey
Here is the US 1st Armored Division. You can see the all the mix of units to make up combined arms. Each "Brigade Combat Team" can deploy and be self sufficient to fight with logistics embedded.

1st US Armored Division SSI.svg 1st Armored Division consists of the following elements:

Reactions: spiko

Publius

Professor of Triggerednometry
Jan 16, 2004
Big D by the Trinity
Abrams has been training for this...

DM3G8Gd.gif

Jacko

Kiss me bb
OT Supporter
Oct 17, 2006
NYC
i think there are some very concerned conversations going on right now in RU MoD

the question is where are they coming from.

Reactions: spiko

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasonct