PYPet Friday

Faithless

щ(゚Д゚щ)
Feb 11, 2001
Houston, TX
Man, I miss having a legit PET.

I am really thinking about getting a maine coon. I had one as a kid, but it lived outside only, It was the chillest cat ever

• Support
Reactions: DasVWBabe

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
Man, I miss having a legit PET.

I am really thinking about getting a maine coon. I had one as a kid, but it lived outside only, It was the chillest cat ever
My sister had a Norwegian Forest Cat/Maine Coon mix and it was the coolest cat ever. :love:

Reactions: Faithless

Sean6293

OT Supporter
Jan 11, 2006
Newburgh, NY
my female GSD always hides and does this weird hallway corner peak whenever my wife and/or I are going to leave for the day. :rofl: :hsd:
my last dog was a GSD/Lab mutt. she would do similar things and was spiteful as fuck. if i let her she would pee in the house no matter how many times I walked her before leaving :squint:

amalgamas

OT Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Somewhere, AZ
my last dog was a GSD/Lab mutt. she would do similar things and was spiteful as fuck. if i let her she would pee in the house no matter how many times I walked her before leaving :squint:
before she was fully housebroken my female GSD would totally spite-piss in the house just to get back at us.

Like if we didn't let her in the bathroom with us when we showered cause she'd try and get in the shower with us, we could expect to find a puddle waiting in the living room, they totally understand the concept of "revenge".

Thankfully we broke her of that.

They're way too smart for their own good. :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: Sean6293

CitznFish

Don't live life by a single sentence
OT Supporter
Jun 12, 2002
SoCal
cblccsht51w91.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman