GAME Quakecon Pack on Steam - Entire Bethesda library for $70

TheGreat8

Jul 14, 2006
GA
This is the most insane deal ever :eek3:

http://store.steampowered.com/sale/quakecon_doom

Honestly my monies a little tight at the moment, but I'm probably gonna go full retard and press buy :rofl:

It's worth it alone for Fallout 3 + dlc and Fallout New Vegas + dlc since I've never played them, I own a shitload of the games on that list but it will be nice having them available on steam so I don't have to fumble with discs anymore :x:

Also if you prepurchase Rage, that quakecon pack gets reduced to an even more meager $39.99.

Did I mention all of the TF2 shit you get? Namely the Quake1 rocket launcher for soldier, WITH THE FUCKIN SOUND EFFECTS

[y]erMNmv6oNKM&t=58[/y]

TS
TS
TheGreat8

TheGreat8

Jul 14, 2006
GA
I want to know if you get extra copies to give to friends if you buy this pack, since I already own Brink :embd:

vicious151

OT Supporter
Sep 22, 2006
SoCal
I want to know if you get extra copies to give to friends if you buy this pack, since I already own Brink :embd:
I would also like to know this considering I have all the dooms, brink, oblivion, and rogue warrior.

even if I don't get to it still seems worth it for call of cathulu, fallout 3+DLC, New Vegas+DLC and Elder Scrolls III

MassiveGas

🤙 Butt Puffs 🤙
OT Supporter
May 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
god damnit this is bullshit

pulling out my wallet now :hs:

i've played morrowind and oblivion, but never legitimately owned them...hope my savegames will still work because i don't wanna play through shit again

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec