LOVE Question about adding somebody on facebook

forgotmyname

Jul 18, 2007
I never cared about this till now.
In short, I liked this girl last semester and we hit it off pretty decent I guess. I got her number, she asked for mine but we never spoke again. I also got her email, because we were put on the same group.

Should I add her or would it be harmful? :dunno:

Deborah

Seeing is believing, but I don't want to know.
Aug 21, 2008
Oh ok. I meant if it is going to look stalkerish from my side. I am just going to add her and that's it.

yeah, if she is interested in you she'll add you otherwise she rejects you. I don't thing that is a big deal.

BrinkofSanity

serious? who cares? the girl, as you stated, never even talks to you.

worst case scenario she ignores you. best case you start to chat.

Ideotique

Drinking on monday nights does not make me an alco
Jul 11, 2004
Awestralia
add her. Join group enough with the poking already, lets fuck, then poke her

She´ll get the message.

iwishyouwerebeer

you shut your cunt
Sep 1, 2006
Oh lookie, always doing the same shit. :hsugh:
Oh lookie, always making the same common sense thread :hsugh: Come on man, you really need to make a thread about whether you should add a girl on facebook? How do you get through life with these kinds of questions?

Last edited:

Ideotique

Drinking on monday nights does not make me an alco
Jul 11, 2004
Awestralia
Oh lookie, always making the same common snese thread :hsugh: Come on man, you really need to make a thread about whether you should add a girl on facebook? How do you get through life with these kinds of questions?

:werd:

For fucks sake. You are asking whether you should add a girl on facebook.

Just examine that in isolation and report back on why you may be getting laughed at.

Deleted member 75668

who gives a fuck what happens. you never see or talk to her now, so what do you have to lose?

TS
TS

forgotmyname

Jul 18, 2007
Oh lookie, always making the same common snese thread :hsugh: Come on man, you really need to make a thread about whether you should add a girl on facebook? How do you get through life with these kinds of questions?

I just asked a simple question, and you people are getting mad serious about it. :rofl:

scholar

Apr 21, 2005
I have no job and no money.
Then if she does happen to be interested in you, she's obviously scraping the bottom of the fucking barrel.

1. No job.
  2. No money.
  3. No balls to add a girl on facebook!
Just man the fuck up and do it! It's not even like you're approaching a stranger for the first time.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan