question about profile pictures

Capt. Hammer

Purveyor of Bespoke Photoshop ROFLs and LOLs
OT Supporter
Jun 14, 2003
The Lone Star State
If you check out Lemonparty.org, there's a good walkthrough on changing your avatar here on OT. It even goes into detail about animating and resizing so that you get exactly what you want.

I would advise against visiting that site at work though, occasionally due to the types of content allowed here, there can be nude images, like boobs or ballsacks or whatever.

Carne Seca

Oaxaca Flocka Flame
OT Supporter
Apr 1, 2010
Xan Diego
If you check out Lemonparty.org, there's a good walkthrough on changing your avatar here on OT. It even goes into detail about animating and resizing so that you get exactly what you want.

I would advise against visiting that site at work though, occasionally due to the types of content allowed here, there can be nude images, like boobs or ballsacks or whatever.

thanks to your help I finally got my avatar profile picture uploaded to the internet.

Reactions: Capt. Hammer

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GarRice