LOVE Question for the girls out there....

DudeNtheRoom

Feb 21, 2011
This has baffled me for some time.

So if a mans penis feels good inside a woman....and a baby comes out in the same place.....how does a penis (vastly smaller than a baby) feel good?

Does it feel good when a baby comes out?

I don't understand: if the vagina stretches out for a baby - yet the inside of a vagina is "sensitive" - how something smaller like a penis could do anything.

I DEMAND ANSWERS!!

Abomb

Feb 22, 2005
Houston, TX
2541996818_2c08ae6af0_o.jpg

Aquakittie

Feb 5, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Does a vagina feel good around your penis? well try the circumference of a water balloon ring. Just cus they're both round doesn't make them both comfortable around the same shaft.

Have you ever seen a birth? On TV? Does the mother look like she's having fun? The majority of the time, its NOT feeling good. From personal experience I guarantee it. There's nothing fun or feel good about having something pass out of your body to the point of your skin ripping to accommodate it.

Or look at a tickle vs a brisk rub. You could be touching the very same skin but the sensation is monumentaly different.

A garden hose sprayed at you is day and night difference to a high powered car wash hose. You could take skin off if the pressure was high enough.

This isn't rocket science here. :dunno:

oh, and in for trolling thread.

THoC

Feb 5, 2007
You have to insert some quarters into it first. If it doesn't turn on, use your fist and keep punching it until it gives you what you want.

shit! no wonder im single... ive been doing it wrong all along.

this advice better work tonight lady :squint:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan