SRS Question to people that lost their sense of taste/smell and confirmed COVID..

RLiu818

Mar 22, 2000
Southern California
Would you say you lost 100% sense of taste and smell or it was moderately suppressed or altered? How long did it last?

trying to see if this is just allergies or if I need to get tested..

IG513

Formerly Anima
Oct 13, 2006
Cincinnati
I've heard it varies upon the individual.

Were it me, I would get tested just to rule it out and be safe.

Reactions: FDT

Ry-Ballz

This sucks, change the channel
Jan 10, 2001
Mexico
Lost almost everything, can't remember if it was gradual or not.
When it came back it was weird for a long time. Some stuff tasted like dirt.

• Sad
Reactions: Snake Pliskin
TS
TS
RLiu818

RLiu818

Mar 22, 2000
Southern California
I will get tested as soon as I can given the holiday weekend.. my breakfast was unusually bland this morning but I wouldn’t say I lost my sense of smell and taste 100%, but rather experiencing impaired sense of smell and taste

• Haha
Reactions: 93rx7

cunninglinguist

While your gun's raising mine is blazing
Oct 5, 2001
NYC/NJ
I will get tested as soon as I can given the holiday weekend.. my breakfast was unusually bland this morning but I wouldn’t say I lost my sense of smell and taste 100%, but rather experiencing impaired sense of smell and taste
I thought I had it when I lost taste and smell a few months back. But it was severe congestion and nothing more. I tested negative.

phat🐄

#meltdowns are NOT based off post count
Oct 9, 2002
Los Angeles, CA
Walgreens or cvs drive through

labcorp

I think fda approved a home mail out testkit

The Great Deceiver

21st Century Schizoid Man
May 27, 2006
cousin completely lost his sense of smell for like a day or two, then it came back to normal, he said sense of taste was unaffected

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jexic84026