FIT quick fat loss....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMarchHare

OT Supporter
i mentioned this in th ebrag/complain thread, but i thought i'd give it a shot here...

i'd like to drop as much fat/harden/tighten up before the 16th of this month, when i'l be in vegas on vacation.

currently, i'm working in jogging on treadmills after lifting days, tennis and sprints on non lifting days and clean eating at a calorie deficit.

anything else i can do outside of drugas to get lean and get rid of softness, or is it too little too late?

*EDIT*
my main focus is tightening up my abs, i know, vain, but it's kinda important to me...

Last edited:

KetchupKing

Sep 22, 2003
Fobulous
either make a lifestyle change, or don.t

If you're looking for a fast and easy way to lose fat and build muscle in two weeks, I've got a bridge to sell.

TS
TS
TheMarchHare

TheMarchHare

OT Supporter
either make a lifestyle change, or don.t

If you're looking for a fast and easy way to lose fat and build muscle in two weeks, I've got a bridge to sell.

lol i know all this. read my log. i was just wondering if there was anything else i was leaving out. i'm using this vegas trip as motivation to kick start the new leaning cycle in '09. i'm counting on stumblings along the way, which is why '09 leaning starts with '08 weaning. thanks for your obvious input though. if it's too little too late, then just say that. it's mentioned in op anyhow

evolude

OT Supporter
Feb 10, 2004
Just got this email...

Hoodia Gordonii - As seen on "60 minutes" and Oprah is the revolutionary new weight loss product that
has taken the world by storm.

HOODIASTAR contains 100% Pure South African Hoodia Gordonii with absolutely no stimulants so you get
maximum results without the jitters associated with other products that include caffeine and other
unwanted stimulants.

Eating less plus exercising more equals Weight Loss! HOODIASTAR can help you achieve your weight loss
goals by suppressing your appetite and reducing your caloric intake.

Try HOODIASTAR Risk Free Today!

fatcow

Dec 27, 2007
Denver
couldn't you do what wrestlers do to drop pounds in a matter of days?

1. buy a ton of suckers
2. while eating sucker, spit all saliva out
3. do this all day long
4. profit?

pretty sure its all water weight, so don't drink any fluids :mamoru:

notcreative

Jul 25, 2006
Albuquerque
i really wouldn't stress about it, you aren't going to see super drastic changes. And there are so many jacked up guys on roids flexing by the pool you'll feel like the smallest guy there.

TS
TS
TheMarchHare

TheMarchHare

OT Supporter

interesting... may try...

dance the fat off

it's all i do! :bowrofl:

i really wouldn't stress about it, you aren't going to see super drastic changes. And there are so many jacked up guys on roids flexing by the pool you'll feel like the smallest guy there.

mos def happened last time i was there. these two humongous guys at 15-17% bf we just wading around the pool with pink flamingos cups and sippy straws were trying to cut in on me and this girl at the pool then tried to cut in on beer pong. i thought they were gay at first :rofl::rofl:

grimstone

magic murda bag
OT Supporter
Sep 28, 2004
atx
like i said, it's a kick start for me, i don't expect to see DRAMATIC change, but i'm using vegas as an excuse... i already have visible upper abs, i just want that to be sharper/get lower abs started. thanks for skimming and giving such an insightful response.:fawk:
that little extra ab is going to get you laid :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448