Rainbow Kitten Surprise is the new best band of the last decade

morrowalnut

OT Supporter
Oct 28, 2004
I know a lot of you guys don't like me/ignore me or whatever but if you like good music, give it a chance. it's... amazing. if you ever have a chance to see them live, DO IT. better energy at that show that any I've ever been to in my life. all of their full lengths albums can be listened to from start to finish to without ever skipping a song. some are better than others of course, but this band does not produce any filler. In terms of albums , Seven + Mary > RKS (Self-Titled) > How To: Friend, Love, Freefall.

Fans of Older Kings of leon will find themselves right at home.

Throw on some headphones, take a bike ride, and enjoy :cool:

Last edited:

emanuel

baby girl, how do I look in my durag?
OT Supporter
Oct 28, 2005
Los Angeles
Yeah this sounds straight from 2010

not nostalgic for that sound yet

they are good, but not my cup of tea

TS
TS
morrowalnut

morrowalnut

OT Supporter
Oct 28, 2004
Wouldn’t a best new band of the decade be bringing a brand new sound?
:hsughno: i'm not here to argue about it man it's clearly an opinion. anyone who knows me knows I love weird/strange innovative new music that a lot of people can't stand, but having said that, I still think RKS is the best band of the last decade. all of the elements are there: good music, good lyricism, but most importantly: soul. give one of the live shows a chance one day if you have the opportunity. if you're a live music person you'll see what I mean about the energy at their shows

emanuel

baby girl, how do I look in my durag?
OT Supporter
Oct 28, 2005
Los Angeles
:hsughno: i'm not here to argue about it man it's clearly an opinion. anyone who knows me knows I love weird/strange innovative new music that a lot of people can't stand, but having said that, I still think RKS is the best band of the last decade. all of the elements are there: good music, good lyricism, but most importantly: soul. give one of the live shows a chance one day if you have the opportunity. if you're a live music person you'll see what I mean about the energy at their shows
I wasn’t trying to argue, I was just asking you

BStork

Suck My Beak From The Back™️
OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
This dude says he's at the store buying eggs and toast.

Bitch you don't buy toast at the store wtf

Reactions: morrowalnut
TS
TS
morrowalnut

morrowalnut

OT Supporter
Oct 28, 2004
dude mumble sings
:hsugh: the vocals are fucking amazing. The bands ability to harmonize multiole vocalists is one its major stengths. sorry you cant understand every single word. I can catch 80% of them. There are lyrics online, too, btw

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abdallahppp6