RAM 1500 vs. Sierra 1500 Denali WWOTD?

ram or gmc

• ram

• gmc

Results are only viewable after voting.

TCMS

Sep 9, 2006
Chicago
I dont think you go wrong with either, but I know a few people with the latest Rams and they LOVE them. Personally I prefer the interior of the RAM. (GO TRX!)

Reactions: michael

anomaly

Only 00s are OGs
Oct 12, 2000
The Town
The "new tailgate" on my Sierra broke multiple times, but thats because I used it like a truck. That said the 6.2 is the best engine in the class. Should be fine for you.

Reactions: Junkie

Leonard Washington

OT Supporter
Aug 15, 2004
And yeah the new Ford is awkward looking af. It’s like a weird mix of super duty and previous f150 generations. At least the interior is decent

Foo

Could I have been anyone other than me?
Oct 5, 2001
Houston
RAM. i've had zero issues with my SRT for nearly 3 years now. its been in for a software update once. otherwise no items besides wear/tear.

The new RAM has come along way.

Reactions: aloe and michael

cree

OT Supporter
Sep 23, 2004
OR / AZ
I got a 21 denali 2500 and so far it’s an amazing truck. Had a 17 denali and a 18 megacab before and it’s definitely an upgrade. Looking forward to their interior revamp in a year or two.

ringer

Nov 6, 2006
I'd go with the ram, personally. I like the look of the chevy but hate the interior. The ram will ride better.

My biggest issue with the chevy is the g80 locker they use in the rear. I live in an area where there are still areas where you can drive on the beach and frequently use the 4wd. An electronic locking rear axle is tons better in deep sand instead of the g80 and chevy doesn't offer one in their full size trucks., only the Colorado.

Reactions: anomaly and michael

Cashishift

Dec 12, 2000
Omaha, NE
And yeah the new Ford is awkward looking af. It’s like a weird mix of super duty and previous f150 generations. At least the interior is decent

I am going to be in the market for a half ton truck - I am looking at either Ford or GM (chevy or GMC is on the table)

Will be the half ton diesel motor either way.

Cashishift

Dec 12, 2000
Omaha, NE
I'd go with the ram, personally. I like the look of the chevy but hate the interior. The ram will ride better.

My biggest issue with the chevy is the g80 locker they use in the rear. I live in an area where there are still areas where you can drive on the beach and frequently use the 4wd. An electronic locking rear axle is tons better in deep sand instead of the g80 and chevy doesn't offer one in their full size trucks., only the Colorado.

Chevy/GMC interiors will be new for 2022 - likely similar to Suburban/Tahoe.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jexic84026