rain street
LoSHf.gif

machine

Welcome to the Machine
OT Supporter
Oct 23, 2003
DSotM
sick card :cool:

• Champ Jon Jones vs. Quinton "Rampage" Jackson (for light-heavyweight title)
  • Matt Hughes vs. Diego Sanchez
  • Damacio Page vs. Norifumi "Kid" Yamamoto
  • Nate Diaz vs. Takanori Gomi
  • Aaron Riley vs. Tony Ferguson
  • Mark Hunt vs. Ben Rothwell
  • Rob Broughton vs. Travis Browne
  • Ricardo Romero vs. James Te Huna

TS
TS
checkii

checkii

ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว
Jun 29, 2003
rain street
He is a funny dude, it is a shame he is gonna get his ass whooped.

awful match up for him. hoping he can KD bones. like one of those really bad knockouts where they are on their back moaning and grunting like Matt Hammil looking for his steak.

Fabian

Mar 26, 2005
Albuquerque, NM
Weird how that works. Sometimes I want Rampage to get his shit pushed in, but this time I want him to kick the fucking fuck out of Jones :/

SaviouR

Dallas - Choke City :(
Jan 30, 2006
Grand Prairie, Texas
I liked Jon Jones and thought he could (and eventually) be a UFC champ after the beating he gave Bonnar, but his douchiness has done it in for me after the whole belt fiasco.

If, and a very big if, he would take training seriously he has a chance of beating Jones but of course there's eleven some odd years of empirical evidence stating otherwise. He's relied on the fact that he can make anybody wake up in a hospital but the last time he did that was against Wandy and before that four years ago against Liddell.

Last edited:

Cro Cop

OT Supporter
Dec 24, 2009
On my Heath Ledger shit
I liked Jon Jones and thought he could (and eventually) be a UFC champ after the beating he gave Bonnar, but his douchiness has done it in for me after the whole belt fiasco.

If, and a very big if, he would take training seriously he has a chance of beating Jones but of course there's eleven some odd years of empirical evidence stating otherwise. He's relied on the fact that he can make anybody wake up in a hospital but the last time he did that was against Wandy and before that four years ago against Liddell.

:mamoru:

TS
TS
checkii

checkii

ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว
Jun 29, 2003
rain street

he probably should start taking this whole thing seriously. if he was serious he'd move away from home to get away from distractions and train with a an actual camp instead of some cholo in a shed. He would hire a nutritionist to help him keep his weight down, and he'd work with a strength and conditioning coach to get his cardio in check.

but alas, he will never take fighting seriously.

2ofdem

Jun 17, 2003
aus.vic.mel
I don't see Rampage taking him out but he does have good boxing and good power so if he finds the chin he might win. Jones is sloppy but too physically gifted for anyone to take advantage of it I still think his toughest matchups are Machida and Anderson

TS
TS
checkii

checkii

ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว
Jun 29, 2003
rain street
I don't see Rampage taking him out but he does have good boxing and good power so if he finds the chin he might win. Jones is sloppy but too physically gifted for anyone to take advantage of it I still think his toughest matchups are Machida and Anderson

agree on all accounts.

SaviouR

Dallas - Choke City :(
Jan 30, 2006
Grand Prairie, Texas
he probably should start taking this whole thing seriously. if he was serious he'd move away from home to get away from distractions and train with a an actual camp instead of some cholo in a shed. He would hire a nutritionist to help him keep his weight down, and he'd work with a strength and conditioning coach to get his cardio in check.

Agreed. If he hadn't accomplished what he has, I wouldn't hesitate to call him wasted talent. He's still bordering on it though.

pepsi

Cut my life into pieces
Dec 14, 2001
Alberta

he'll take it serious after 22 losses

phonics

No good sir, I'm on the level.
OT Supporter
Oct 27, 2004
Hopefully Jones' ego is so inflated he wont want to stand there leg kicking him all night

Zoolander

OT Supporter
Jan 10, 2005
Michigan

Wait, are you talking about Rampage?

I thought he said after the Barry kongo fight that he has hired a nutrtionist and a cook. And he's already working on keeping his weight in check and trying to be much healthier coming into the fight.

I could be imagining that...

I hope Jones tries a wild Faber backwards charging elbow and rampage sticks him on the chin and drops him.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan