SRS Rape-Pregnant-Birth-Dating Online-First Love of my life-possibly ending -all in 1 yr

TS
TS

ilovejewelry

Aug 28, 2008
So...have you talked to him about this...?
its been 5 days and the only thing i have gotten from him are a few random quick msn messages never free to talk n the phone and one email to let me know he's not going to be able to talk to me this weekend.

iwishyouwerebeer

you shut your cunt
Sep 1, 2006
Well the minute you can actually have a conversation with him on the phone (or better in person) you need to share this all with him.

TS
TS

ilovejewelry

Aug 28, 2008
Well the minute you can actually have a conversation with him on the phone (or better in person) you need to share this all with him.
I get that but he ugh:( He has good excuses:( that I just cant argue, like being sick or his kid being sick like today... but
I just dont know what to say to him

jmezz

layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours
Nov 26, 2004
So wait, because he has a full time job and a kid that means he has 0 time to talk to you? :ugh:

MattThom01

Jan 2, 2006
I hate to tell you this, but even if you DO talk to him, it may not change anything. His actions indicate that he is pulling away from you BIG TIME.

Yes, talk to him if you can, but you need to prepare for the worst...what happens if he wants to end the relationship?

iwishyouwerebeer

you shut your cunt
Sep 1, 2006
I get that but he ugh:( He has good excuses:( that I just cant argue, like being sick or his kid being sick like today... but
I just dont know what to say to him
Why don't you stand up for yourself? Why don't you say "I'm really sorry but I really need to speak with you."

If after that he still blows you off then you have to stop being jaded and realize you're not going to have a real relationship with a man who wont compromise any time for you. You're more into him than he is you and you have to face that.

iwishyouwerebeer

you shut your cunt
Sep 1, 2006
Why don't you stand up for yourself? Why don't you say "I'm really sorry but I really need to speak with you."

If after that he still blows you off then you have to stop being jaded and realize you're not going to have a real relationship with a man who wont compromise any time for you. You're more into him than he is you and you have to face that.
Quoting again since you are missing it.

MattThom01

Jan 2, 2006
oh look...someone complained, got advice they didn't want to here, then left.

Speaks VOLUMES about the TS...surprised a mod hasn't deleted the thread yet.

TS
TS

ilovejewelry

Aug 28, 2008
advice doesnt need to be repeated twice I read it the first time and choose to ignore it. I didnt complian idiot, where do you see a complaint? I deleted it because I am on other forums and so is the bf and I didnt want it getting back to him

Coranai

Ninja Kitty
Feb 21, 2007
Ct
advice doesnt need to be repeated twice I read it the first time and choose to ignore it. I didnt complian idiot, where do you see a complaint? I deleted it because I am on other forums and so is the bf and I didnt want it getting back to him
so you need to talk to him, but you won't exert yourself to make sure he hears you? This doesn't sound like the healthiest of relationships in most terms.

If you can get him to talk, make sure you make ALL your feeling clear, even about him not having time for you, but you can't do anything more if he's not willing to be in it with you. Thats just the ways things are sometimes.

TS
TS

ilovejewelry

Aug 28, 2008
I have respect when people are being nice. You have no idea on the situation and his response was way off.

Darketernal

Watch: Aria The Origination =)
Its important to be realistic, continueing on hurting yourself, by going into a wrong direction with this guy will hurt you forever indefinitly on the long run. So even if the comments hurt for a moment the people in here have been thru what you have been, and talk from experience. If you therefore realistically look inside of yourself and apply these changes they can give a vital swing into a positive direction in your life, pulling off the blindfold of love and understanding that love has got to go 'both' ways is important.

http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=2517144 Some info.

MattThom01

Jan 2, 2006

How would it be a big deal if he read it? You're going to talk to him about these feelings, or already have, correct?

notsousual

Jan 9, 2006
WA
Why is this thread even here anymore? It's obvious that the thread starter got butthurt, then rude.

But what ISN'T obvious is wtf is going on, cause the TS deleted everything pertinent and no one quoted?

Lock? Cause obviously the TS didn't want to open their ears and listen to anyone who knew what was in the thread to begin with. :hsugh:

TS
TS

ilovejewelry

Aug 28, 2008
Why is this thread even here anymore? It's obvious that the thread starter got butthurt, then rude.

But what ISN'T obvious is wtf is going on, cause the TS deleted everything pertinent and no one quoted?

Lock? Cause obviously the TS didn't want to open their ears and listen to anyone who knew what was in the thread to begin with. :hsugh:
no the topic no longer matters

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan