LOVE rare you see women ask for advice

TS
TS
DigiCrime

DigiCrime

If Only!
Oct 25, 2001
St. Louis
i dont mean from here just in general though relationships and breakups stuff like that. Emotional attachment/detachment seems easily dealt with compared to guys

iwishyouwerebeer

you shut your cunt
Sep 1, 2006
Cause our gfs are always giving it unsolicited. Lol

Women have countless questions, they just talk to their girlfriends about it, where as men are terrified to appear vulnerable to their male friends and thus ask strangers :mamoru:

GTLifter

Banned
Feb 28, 2005
Durty Durty ATL Niggah
Women always think they know everything. Silly women, don't they know their brain is smaller than a mans? The government scientist, Dr Yamak, has proved it is the size of a squirrels.

peoplescar

depends on the girl. gf, friend, dumb broad at a bar?

people ask advice from the ones they think can give it. but mostly women just want you to listen.

MissKitty

If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum'
OT Supporter
Jun 21, 2004
Dingoland
My husband and I talk a lot. If he can't answer my question I go to a friend. If I still have questions I turn to a forum (NERD). :dunno:

I have no problems with asking for advice. However due to the amount of stuff I have been through it's very rare I make it to a forum for genuine what do I do advice.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btcdiana