ART Rasterbating

dano

Aug 28, 2006
Far enough outside Detroit
Never done it before. :o

I am finally moving out in fall and the apartment I'm moving into has huge walls in the bedrooms. I want to make one that I can be proud of.

Ideally, I want it to be a picture that doesn't require you to focus on one part, but just the overall picture. I'm thinking like a landscape or cityscape shot. I want to be able to frame them since they would last a lot longer and I could always move it without the worry of damaging the pictures. Laser levels FTW.

I've seen 11ty of them before, but do you any of guys have yours framed? I just want to see some examples so I know exactly what I want when the time comes.

mojito

Mar 8, 2003
instead of the crappy normal way, do it yourself.

Say you want to do a cityscape. take a long lens and take an image of each section. you end up with a actual high quality image without upsizing or having an image made of huge dots.

mobbarley

Mar 4, 2005
Sydney
viperx27 said:
instead of the crappy normal way, do it yourself.

Say you want to do a cityscape. take a long lens and take an image of each section. you end up with a actual high quality image without upsizing or having an image made of huge dots.

You should probably use a 3d head and pan around the pupil for that no?

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan