LOVE Rate me thread. Incoming Poll

Rate my looks

• Total voters

forgotmyname

Jul 18, 2007
So I know with my current post history, I'll get lots of flaming replies, but I really don't care. Among all that drivel, I'll get actual honest replies.

I don't have an updated picture though, but I am sure few of my "fans" :mamoru: can come up with an old picture me on an instant.

Just basic rate my looks and how can improve.

m45

May 2, 2005
christ, you make a self important thread about you and don't even post a picture :ugh:

What, your 'fans' have to find a picture of you to show that people know and remember you to improve your pathetic self respect?

Falconer

Jun 23, 2006
I don't see a pic. You must be invisible. I would like to employ you for espionage. How much do you charge?

Falconer

Jun 23, 2006
hey guys, rate my cooking. i'm not actually gonna give you any food, though. How does it taste?

JohnQPoster

Nov 12, 2010
I cannot comment on your looks, I can say that you are mentally retarded.

You have delusions of grandeur, nobody has 'come up with an old picture (you) on an (day)'.

THREAD FAIL

alkalinesolo

Jul 2, 2007
No pic available so I have to rate your posts instead. Obviously you get a 1 going by that criteria :hs:

TS
TS

forgotmyname

Jul 18, 2007
Why don't you find an old pic of me and rate it based on that. Too lazy to take a new pic. lol

THoC

Feb 5, 2007
i voted you a 10 based on this thread and the laughter it brought me :)

CorpseStreet

Jun 10, 2008
Dammit why would you skew the poll like that? You know what THOC? I thought you were cool, occasionally when you post I think "hey, this guy seems like he's got his head on his shoulders" but this... this changes everything. I can't believe you've done this.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan