CREW RC Crew (cars, planes, drones, boats)

CPTMULLER

Jun 30, 2008
Portland, OR
That whole area of the hobby is really sketchy. COME BUY THIS EXPENSIVE MAGICAL TRANCEIVER THAT'll DO EVERYTHING AND PIPE STATS INTO YOUR PHONE WOOOO!!! (does none of the shit they promise other than count laps when you're there.)
I was just thinking it'd be nice to have one for my MiniT 2.0, but then I looked at prices and noped the fuck out

FritoBandito

Gol Meember
OT Supporter
Dec 1, 2003
Kalifornia
I was just thinking it'd be nice to have one for my MiniT 2.0, but then I looked at prices and noped the fuck out
I loved knowing my exact lap times but that's all I ever got out of it. Well that and I snuck onto the admin console and renamed my buddy to "Turd Pants" and that would blare over the PA on his first lap every time he ran. :mamoru:

• Haha
Reactions: CPTMULLER

FritoBandito

Gol Meember
OT Supporter
Dec 1, 2003
Kalifornia
wait transponder or transceiver :hmm:
So the receiver was stuck to the square you see in the buggy. The transponder that I'm talking about had a little square stuck to the top of the servo. When I was dusting off the buggy I thought it looked dirty and removed it. Some of the earlier pics I posted probably have it showing.

FritoBandito

Gol Meember
OT Supporter
Dec 1, 2003
Kalifornia
Yup. On the servo.

guQsct4l.png

CPTMULLER

Jun 30, 2008
Portland, OR
So the receiver was stuck to the square you see in the buggy. The transponder that I'm talking about had a little square stuck to the top of the servo. When I was dusting off the buggy I thought it looked dirty and removed it. Some of the earlier pics I posted probably have it showing.
oh I guess I'm calling the receiver a transceiver because it goes both ways and I'm a super nerd :o

FritoBandito

Gol Meember
OT Supporter
Dec 1, 2003
Kalifornia

CPTMULLER

Jun 30, 2008
Portland, OR

Tomash

OT Supporter
Aug 31, 2003
Houston, TX
My Air 2S came back from repairs today. DJI opted to send my battery back, along with a brand new battery.
Now I have 5 batteries for this cunt. :bowdown:

FritoBandito

Gol Meember
OT Supporter
Dec 1, 2003
Kalifornia
Tourers go a little quick with 21.5, but a buggy ?
Maybe it's a way to get back to basics? Every time they make a class people go hog wild spending money on cutting edge tech to get an advantage. You get a bunch of precious douchbags smearing endangered whale jizz on their tires and bragging about their unidirectional battery wiring and it lames out the class. Maybe this is slow enough to finally discourage that?

• Haha
Reactions: Mega-JC: Da Return

vikingen

sultankebabs.net Beef|Chicken|Lamb
OT Supporter
Maybe it's a way to get back to basics? Every time they make a class people go hog wild spending money on cutting edge tech to get an advantage. You get a bunch of precious douchbags smearing endangered whale jizz on their tires and bragging about their unidirectional battery wiring and it lames out the class. Maybe this is slow enough to finally discourage that?
Can only hope

You’ll get people trying to work the timing, overcharging batteries.. same old same old

Reactions: FritoBandito

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor