CREW RC Crew (cars, planes, drones, boats)

SeaMack99

OT Supporter
Aug 7, 2005
Nebraska
Bump because our summer series starts today.

Not all that concerned with 13.5 wheeler but I have a decent shot at mini truggy if I can solve my overheating issues. 17.5 2wd...I couldn't give a fuck about that class and wish it would die :o

Reactions: vikingen
TS
TS
psyphre

psyphre

User #58, OG ftw. XBL - davzilla77
Mar 14, 2000
Milton, ON, CANADA
anyone here run 1/7th scale?

Looks fun AF

Awesome cars, I have a limitless, and a typhon i Frankensteined into a mini infraction. Just make sure you have a healthy tire budget :rofl:

PXL_20210521_225602021.jpg

20210227_151713.jpg
Anyone own or closely affiliated with a shop that sells Axial?
i work at a LHS that sells axial, but i'm in canadia :dunno:

Reactions: Mega-JC: Da Return

wabash9000

Dec 27, 2006
Olathe, KS
N56ViUr.png

Finally found some modeling software I like and I'm making progress on my cable driven steering system for my crawler. Software is DesignSpark Mechanical. I had tried it previously and I didn't like it. Once I figured out rebinding the pan/zoom/tilt controls for the mouse wheel, it is now very usable. I did all this in about 2 hours. Still need to add some 5.5mm holes flanking the 4mm hole on the right vertical and some 5mm holes that go about 2/3 the way through the green block with some 2mm holes going the rest of the way through. There will be a m3 screw going from the right vertical to the green block to tension the cables and the cables will go around the spool on the servo with a m3 screw on the left of the spool to hold the cables in place.

Reactions: psyphre

SeaMack99

OT Supporter
Aug 7, 2005
Nebraska
Well boys and girls, today's lesson in r/c racing is reading the track. And boy did I get it wrong.

You would think that an indoor dirt track wouldn't be affected by outside weather but you would be wrong.

Just because you are fast on slicks @9am doesn't mean you will have that same speed @3pm. :o

SkiMax

Dec 11, 2004
Chicago
Was at the park today with my daughter and some guy was flying a drone with his kids.

fucking got it stuck in a 100’ tall tree :rofl:

Then came back with an extension ladder and sent his kid about 75’ up the tree… still stuck up there.

RotorBalls

Sep 8, 2000
RBWH
Thread reminds me I need to contact horizon hobby about my back ordered parts. It's been 3 months yeesh!

I took the Outcast out for the first time in a month or so today. Upgraded the arms with RPM stuff after crashing into a curb :o

• Sad
TS
TS
psyphre

psyphre

User #58, OG ftw. XBL - davzilla77
Mar 14, 2000
Milton, ON, CANADA
Thread reminds me I need to contact horizon hobby about my back ordered parts. It's been 3 months yeesh!

I took the Outcast out for the first time in a month or so today. Upgraded the arms with RPM stuff after crashing into a curb :o
what parts?

3 months is shitty, but we've had some stuff out of stock for 6-12months now.

RotorBalls

Sep 8, 2000
RBWH
what parts?

3 months is shitty, but we've had some stuff out of stock for 6-12months now.
ARA340179 ARRMA Steering Parts Set

Just $7 part to fix my Senton. I crashed it pretty good and broke the driveshaft and chassis too :( No more street driving for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Authentics