CREW RC Crew (cars, planes, drones, boats)

SeaMack99

OT Supporter
Aug 7, 2005
Nebraska
Here they were generally the guys who couldn’t make the buggy Amains.. :rofl:

lots of rough people ran 1/8 gas when it was bigger here. Mullets and AC/DC shirts.. holden utes and burnouts etc

Some of the better 1/10 guys ventured into 1/8 and pretty much dominated
Sounds about par for the course.

Truggy does a really good job at masking bad drivers, even in mini-truggy. Having a problem, just use more power. You will either go over it or through it.

He mad

Jul 22, 2007
Man a buddy of mine convinced me to buy an scx24 back in early June. Started upgrading it a few days later. Got a trx4 a month later and that's pretty fun. Two weeks ago I got an xmaxx. Have a blast with it. 10/10 would get hooked into rc again.

RotorBalls

Sep 8, 2000
RBWH
Man a buddy of mine convinced me to buy an scx24 back in early June. Started upgrading it a few days later. Got a trx4 a month later and that's pretty fun. Two weeks ago I got an xmaxx. Have a blast with it. 10/10 would get hooked into rc again.
Yeah I just got into it this year and my 4th car comes in the mail tomorrow. I have the new bronco trx4 crawler and I don't think I need 3 bashers but that's what I do.

He mad

Jul 22, 2007
Yeah I just got into it this year and my 4th car comes in the mail tomorrow. I have the new bronco trx4 crawler and I don't think I need 3 bashers but that's what I do.

I have the older bronco trx4. Enjoyed that pristine body for the one day it lasted :wtc:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnaaMariaa