RCA Connector?

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Maffy29, Feb 15, 2004.

  1. Maffy29

    Maffy29 OT Supporter

    Jan 5, 2004
    Likes Received:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    I know what I'm looking for exists, but not exactly sure what to call it in order to find it on eBay. I have a 25" Philips Magnavox TV in my bedroom. It only has one set of RCA inputs in the back. I have my DVD player hooked up right now, but want to hook up my Nintendo 64 and possibly a VCR. Now is there some kind of adapter I can get that will plug into the TV's RCA inputs and then have multiple RCA inputs for my DVD player, N64, etc so I don't have to keep unplugging stuff? I know it exists, but I just can't think of what it would be called.

Share This Page