READ THIS, THE ARCHIVES, & NUTRITION EDU BEFORE POSTING QUESTIONS

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition Archives' started by fatmoocow, Dec 21, 2003.

1. registeredPORK

registeredPORK Happy Poo Poo

Is there a woman's log that I can look at that are clearly losing weight but also doing body toning?

Some of the links are dead in the first post.

I've already started to change my diet, and well... I woke up one morning as was like, "Fuck I'm fat. I'm tired of this shit. Time to change."

2. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

body toning? no such thing ma'am.

kiri's log would be a good start.

3. Daria

Daria New Member

Protein Supplement Prices

So I just visited a Popeyes (store for protein supplements) last week and bought a 5-lb bin of Dymatize ISO 100....for $90.

I just took a look at the stickies and found the same item for $47 USD, which works out to $48.08 CDA + shipping.

Seriously wtf. Now, unless shipping is $42, that's a HUUUGE difference. And unlike me who will pay the shipping for one, maybe two containers, a store will buy in bulk and probably get a discount on the shipping. Now I'm super-pissed at how much I've been ripped off.

Should I write a letter or go in and complain? Or should I just stick to ordering from the internet?

4. Blade

Blade Time to swolercize

This. I hardly ever buy protein in stores. I can get a 5lb tub of iso for $32US with cheap ass shipping vs. ISO at GNC is anywhere from $60-90 for the same thing.

Not for sure on their CAD shipping, but couldn't hurt to check this place out. Its where I buy my protein.
    http://www.muscleandstrength.com/store/muscle-gauge-whey-protein-isolate.html