Real Xmas tree?

Real or fake

• Total voters

Tenny

OT Supporter
Oct 4, 2005
Houston
Growing up I had real tree's all my life. Went out to tree farms and cut them down, or got permits from the NFS.... but after Christmas last year I decided to buy a pre-lit one for like 80% off. So this is my first year with fake... hopefully it's good?

BigT

Hobo Crew
Nov 4, 2001
Trailer park
We are getting our carpet replaced the 2nd week of dec then our kitchen gutted and redone. Might not even put a tree up this year

Stylerod

150mph in a swimsuit :eek3:
Dec 23, 2001
150MPH in a Swimsuit :eek3:!
Always real. I still remember the disappointment being 8 or so and our annual Christmas tree hunt ended when my dad decided to be frugal and buy a fake tree. When my parents divorced we got real trees again.

amill94

OT ELITE iirc
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
I've always had a real tree growing up and my wife and I would get real trees as well. However, my wife always wanted some giant 13' tree which would be wide af and annoying to live with for a month. We compromised and got a really nice fake, 13.5' from Balsam Hill and then we get a smaller real tree for our sun room.

infinite97

superior attitude, superior state of mind
Sep 18, 2001
Vancouver, WA
Yep, getting a real tree for the first time in my condo. Usually I’m traveling so there’s no point, but since I’m home this year, :shrug:

Deleted member 84456

Nahhh I'm good with that shit I don't want to have to drag it up to my apartment. All set with that bullshit.

[DWI]

Master of Nothing
Aug 6, 2000
Maine
Fuck yeah real tree, gonna head off on Friday to cut ours down.

Going to a you cut tree farm again. I keep trying to get the wife to go over with me to one of the national forest that lets you cut trees to use as christmas trees for free.

Actvs Dei

IG gunslingersaloon
OT Supporter
Apr 6, 2002
Austin
I've always had a real tree growing up and my wife and I would get real trees as well. However, my wife always wanted some giant 13' tree which would be wide af and annoying to live with for a month. We compromised and got a really nice fake, 13.5' from Balsam Hill and then we get a smaller real tree for our sun room.

Look at Rockefeller over here lol

01ACRViper

Official OT LOTR Guru......... Spurs >*
Jul 12, 2001
Dallas
always a good time to head off into the mountains in the jeep, drive through the snow, hike into the hills and claim your trophy :bowdown:

$4 BLM tree permit :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman