Reality Winner? What a fucking name for spy.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...er-accused-leaker-wanted-to-resist-trump.html

NSA contractor charged over leak of Russian hacking report

The alleged leaker accused of feeding a classified report to an online news site has a colorful history on social media that lays bare her political leanings as an environmentalist who wanted to "resist" President Trump.

Reality Winner, a 25-year-old Air Force veteran, is a contractor with Pluribus International Corporation assigned to a federal facility in Georgia, where she allegedly leaked a classified intelligence report containing “Top Secret Level” information. The report, according to the Department of Justice, contained classified defense information from an intelligence community agency.

While the DOJ did not say which site published the information, the charges were announced just as The Intercept published details of a National Security Agency report on Russian hacking efforts during the 2016 presidential election.

“Repeat after me: In the United States of America, in the year 2017, access to clean, fresh water is not a right, but a privilege based off of one’s socio-economic status,” Winner wrote in a Facebook posting about four months ago.

Winner also posted using the hashtag #F---ingWall, in an entry about Trump “silencing” the Environment Protection Agency.

Winner also posted in February, before Trump revived construction on the Dakota Access Pipeline: “You have got to be s---ting me right now. No one has called? The White House shut down their phone lines. There have been protests for months, at both the drilling site and outside the White House. I’m losing my mind. If you voted for this piece of s---, explain this. He’s lying. He’s blatantly lying and the second largest supply of freshwater in the country is now at risk. #NoDAPL #NeverMyPresident #Resist.”

Who in the fuck names their kid "Reality Winner" ... especially when she is obviously a fucking LOSER.

Enjoy your prison time you traitorous cunt!

Reactions: Kenny Powers

BStork

Suck My Beak From The Back™️
OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
oof.

It's super sad when the old people try to stay relevant by being edgy.

Reactions: BLoG

eK

OT Supporter
Jan 9, 2004
Liberal Jimmies are rustled and don't want to face reality that the whole "Resist Trump" movement is shit and that it's members are traitors to the USA.
libcucks... conservaderps... neutrals... everybody thinks you're an fat, insane old cuck

Reactions: BLoG

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kassile