LOVE Rear entry....??

Guvnor

Faw Q, Pay me!
Dec 29, 2008
So I was able to talk this girl I am seeing into anal. It started with me using a finger. She could not stand it. Then she started to like it. I did it more and more. The other night I asked if she was ready for my cock in her ass while fingering it...she said "yes". As I began, I started wondering if I should have a condom on for this venture. I never ended up putting one on. The ordeal didn't last too long, just a couple minutes, due to pain. Afterwards, I went and wiped down and began regular action.
My question is, do you all use a condom for anal play.??

CorpseStreet

Jun 10, 2008
You should use a condom so you can take it off if you want to go back to her vag midway. Straight ass to vag is a big nono.

MissKitty

If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum'
OT Supporter
Jun 21, 2004
Dingoland
Only use a condom if vaginal intercourse is on the cards.
Pure arse play, no way.

Toys and anal play ftw :big grin:

Taconinja05

Apr 20, 2005
Jville
I'm assuming for those who do anal bareback you use plenty of prep beforehand??

i mean fucking poo on my dick would just kill it for me:hsd:

MissKitty

If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum'
OT Supporter
Jun 21, 2004
Dingoland
I'm assuming for those who do anal bareback you use plenty of prep beforehand??

i mean fucking poo on my dick would just kill it for me:hsd:
Anal in this house is purely driven by me. I know my body and when it's going to be okay and when it's a bad idea

Diesel66

OT Supporter
Feb 20, 2005
Kc
little shit on dick isn't an issue, it's a lot of shit on bed that ruins a night :wtc:

razi

Jan 6, 2007
when you wash afterward, make sure to use a good amount of soap to kill the e. coli and other bacteria. I know this may sound pedantic to mention, but water by itself doesn't kill germs.

GammaRadiation

Feb 15, 2007
Random Location.FL
little shit on dick isn't an issue, it's a lot of shit on bed that ruins a night :wtc:
So I was fucking this bitch in the ass and she said she was about to cum so I gave her two more good pumps and then next thing I know there is a fountain of hazel rectum sauce began painting the area around me so I went to grab a towel but she had the same idea and got shit all over the towel so we race each other to the bathroom and it just wont stop flowing and she slipped in her own shit and smashed hear head against the tub and is in a coma now so because of that I dont do anal with my new girlfriend. I hope she gets better soon.

starwberry

So I was fucking this bitch in the ass and she said she was about to cum so I gave her two more good pumps and then next thing I know there is a fountain of hazel rectum sauce began painting the area around me so I went to grab a towel but she had the same idea and got shit all over the towel so we race each other to the bathroom and it just wont stop flowing and she slipped in her own shit and smashed hear head against the tub and is in a coma now so because of that I dont do anal with my new girlfriend. I hope she gets better soon.
:barf: never want to try anal now

Kinks

Sup.
OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2003
Sydney, Australia

:07:

antaneus

Home sweet home!
May 14, 2001
Tamarac, FL
never with a condom and if we are going to switch from anal to vaginal we keep cottonelle wipes next to the night stand and clean off really good before the switch. Shit dick will happen you just clean off and keep going.

sportgurl229

Aug 7, 2011
Personally, if you find the right guy who knows what he's doing, it is an INCREDIBLE experience. I have only been able to do it with one guy, and he is an UNBELIEVEABLE lover. Best I've ever had. When I know he's coming over, I make sure I am clean in every area.....you never know where things may go.

XsLiCk

Jun 3, 2004
Wherever you wish
i mean now im curious. me and s.o. have been contemplating this and ive fondled around there and she enjoys it but im just worried about the shit on dick aspect of it. huge turn off for me. Any of you girls care to inform me on methods she can do to prevent that from happening?

NPBSurfr

¿Que?
Oct 24, 2011
Southern CA
I’m into the anal thing. Past three girlfriends and in between while being single.

First off, the chick HAS to be into it too otherwise it’s just an emotional nightmare for them; possibly even leading to trust issues if you just ass rape her due to pain.

As for the condom, you’re supposed to. Do I? No. Apparently you’re prone to infections due to the amount of bacteria in excrement, but I’ve never had one.

Sex is about enjoying each others bodies, being intimate and just HAVING FUN! The last being more important than the prior. Personally, I believe if you’re close to your partner, nothing is off the table as long as you’re compatible. I don’t’ care if you want to get down and dirty with scat and or pissing all over each other, if half of the two isn’t game, the relationship could face turmoil.

Just my .02.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan