TS
TS
rebs

rebs

Fuck them Cowboys
OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2003
Ca
after doing lots of reading, and sifting through bs, i think i need to bump my cals up a bit, more in the 2500-2600 range.

TS
TS
rebs

rebs

Fuck them Cowboys
OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2003
Ca
i'm shitting off weight at the same ratios as you but with 1k more cals :fawk:

same weight too

supps?

You do any cardio?

im changing my daily goals to this from sunday forward
9qk904.jpg

Last edited:
TS
TS
rebs

rebs

Fuck them Cowboys
OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2003
Ca
just whey and prewo right now, removing the prewo and starting EC on tuesday :x:

Sylva

Jul 12, 2005
dude, you don't eat enough, you're not going to have any room to drop cals lower when weight loss stalls if you start out so low.

Whats your training look like?

TS
TS
rebs

rebs

Fuck them Cowboys
OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2003
Ca
dude, you don't eat enough, you're not going to have any room to drop cals lower when weight loss stalls if you start out so low.

Whats your training look like?

The reason i was eating so little was because i sit on my ass or stand around at my job(ft), and i never did cardio, so i didnt think my maint cals were anything over 2700~. After doing more reading ive bumped my cals up another 3-400.

still on a 4 day split

squats
leg press
leg ext
ham curl
standing/seated calfs

flat bb
incline db
dips
overhead ext
pushdowns
rev grip pushdowns

pullups/pulldowns
deads
tbar rows
cable rows
machine pullovers

db shoulder press
laterals
rev pec dec
various curls.

Appreciate the feedback, thats why i made this thread.

TS
TS
rebs

rebs

Fuck them Cowboys
OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2003
Ca
i was ending my workouts with 15 mins on the treadmill but that was more to prepare myself for HIIT.

Sylva

Jul 12, 2005
i was ending my workouts with 15 mins on the treadmill but that was more to prepare myself for HIIT.
that'shonestly unnecessary at the beginning of a cut IMO. I thinks it's poor choice to start out at 100% of everything you could do for a cut. IE very low cal, hiit, boat loads of stims, thermos, clen etc

While it may be boring i'd start out with some medium intensity cardio ~30 min 5x a week either in the AM or post workout. As you lean out out you will have to either increase time or frequency and eventually both. When you reach what is a feasible max for you on both of those and still need to lose fat then i would add in things like HIIT and more stimulants or fatburners. This has worked well for me in the past. Just a thought.

I saw you said you upper your calls, looks good their though i generally tend to eat more protein and less carbs than you do in a cutting situation.

smb is me

May 21, 2008
its odd, with my last cut, i did 2300 cals and 40 mins of cardio daily for 6 months straight. Lost 4.5-5.1lbs per month each month. I would have expected it to be something like 8,7,6,5,4,3 or something like that. But nope, it was incredibly consistent from start to finish.

I do, however, wish i would have done 2500 for a month, 2500 + cardio, 2300, 2300+ cardio, 2300+cardio+stims/thermos/fatburners. I feel like I might have been able to burn just as much fat and saved a little more muscle/strength.

TS
TS
rebs

rebs

Fuck them Cowboys
OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2003
Ca
that'shonestly unnecessary at the beginning of a cut IMO. I thinks it's poor choice to start out at 100% of everything you could do for a cut. IE very low cal, hiit, boat loads of stims, thermos, clen etc

While it may be boring i'd start out with some medium intensity cardio ~30 min 5x a week either in the AM or post workout. As you lean out out you will have to either increase time or frequency and eventually both. When you reach what is a feasible max for you on both of those and still need to lose fat then i would add in things like HIIT and more stimulants or fatburners. This has worked well for me in the past. Just a thought.

I saw you said you upper your calls, looks good their though i generally tend to eat more protein and less carbs than you do in a cutting situation.

I appreciate the help, i guess the hardest part for many of us is not going 150%.

TS
TS
rebs

rebs

Fuck them Cowboys
OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2003
Ca
rebs me and you should have a striated delt cutting competition

oh shit son, ill post some pics tonight and well see whats up:naughty:
my primatene and caffeine showed up today, are you guys thinking i should start (half doses first 3 days) tomorrow or give it time first?

TS
TS
rebs

rebs

Fuck them Cowboys
OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2003
Ca
its odd, with my last cut, i did 2300 cals and 40 mins of cardio daily for 6 months straight. Lost 4.5-5.1lbs per month each month. I would have expected it to be something like 8,7,6,5,4,3 or something like that. But nope, it was incredibly consistent from start to finish.

I do, however, wish i would have done 2500 for a month, 2500 + cardio, 2300, 2300+ cardio, 2300+cardio+stims/thermos/fatburners. I feel like I might have been able to burn just as much fat and saved a little more muscle/strength.

Thanks bro, appreciate the insight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btcdiana