In regards to my knee injury.. Ortho doc put it to me this way: Surgery is an option, but not requirement. He said that I can take my chances and wait to see if I dislocate again, or I can get surgery to solve the issue and not experience it ever again. My option.. Not sure what to do. Good news is that he pulled me off the immobilizer and put me in a hinged j-brace, and cleared me for LOW weight leg exercises and LOW resistant cardio. Said I can get back into leg presses, squats, etc but with LITTLE weight.. This is good news as it'll allow me to pick back up my strict cutting. I'll start my EC stack up again next week, and daily cardio again. I have a lot of quad building to do.. even without surgery, my quad is virtually non-existant.. If I decide to do surgery, my quad will be worthless and I'll have to start from scratch.. I have a few days to think about surgery.. he wants to do it while it's still traumatized..