LOVE Recent EX contacting me apologizing

swz

โ€…
OT Supporter
May 21, 2003
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ
What should I take of this? Is she trying to rekindle the relationship?

After ~2 weeks with no contact she emails me this randomly:

"Hi-
I have been thinking recently and I would like to say sorry for being quite rude at the end of whatever we had.
You generally are a good guy and have a lot of potential in your life.
Regards,
EX"

What do?

BritishHumpingWitch

Dec 19, 2007
Inside Hendo's groin guard
We just kinda grew distant and got into an arguement. Haven't talked since.

She is hyper-sensitive

Hmmm, If she's hyper-sensitive more than likely you'll get another email from her if you dodn't reply back to her... Might turn out to be a damned if you do / damned if you don't kind of situation.:noes:
...I think if I were in your shoes I'd quickly email her and say, "Thank You" before she lashes out because you didn't reply, lol.:o

I dunno, I suppose if all that happend is that you grew distant and she was a nice girl for the most part, it wouldn't hurt to say, "Thank You for your apology".....

She's probably looking for a bit of closure, tbh.

TS
TS
swz

swz

โ€…
OT Supporter
May 21, 2003
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ
Hmmm, If she's hyper-sensitive more than likely you'll get another email from her if you dodn't reply back to her... Might turn out to be a damned if you do / damned if you don't kind of situation.:noes:
...I think if I were in your shoes I'd quickly email her and say, "Thank You" before she lashes out because you didn't reply, lol.:o

I dunno, I suppose if all that happend is that you grew distant and she was a nice girl for the most part, it wouldn't hurt to say, "Thank You for your apology".....

She's probably looking for a bit of closure, tbh.

Thats what I kind of figured as well.

Why would she want that though :wtf:

armond

Dec 21, 2003
Texas
Say "thanks for apologizing." The end... You don't have to go anywhere from there, in fact you don't have to answer. But maybe, just maybe she is seeking some sort of closure. And if it would help out, why not? You aren't giving up anything by saying a simple sentence. But to each his own. You don't have to talk to her anymore. But just responding could make her a better person in the end, and shows you are the better for it!

TS
TS
swz

swz

โ€…
OT Supporter
May 21, 2003
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ
Say "thanks for apologizing." The end... You don't have to go anywhere from there, in fact you don't have to answer. But maybe, just maybe she is seeking some sort of closure. And if it would help out, why not? You aren't giving up anything by saying a simple sentence. But to each his own. You don't have to talk to her anymore. But just responding could make her a better person in the end, and shows you are the better for it!

:hs:

Kyoko

Apr 16, 2008
I've had a couple of ex's try to contact me/apologize in the past few months after years of no contact. I ignored all of them. One of them I mocked mightily before ignoring. I'd rather shit and go blind than have to speak one word to any of them.

slugsgomoo

Aug 24, 2006
bremerton, wa
After years I think it's a bit different than after a few weeks.

I do believe that zero contact is the best plan. Hence, ZCP ;)

I don't have a problem being gracious, but just because they're apologizing doesn't mean I want anything to do with them.

iwishyouwerebeer

you shut your cunt
Sep 1, 2006
:uh: She's just apologizing. That message doesn't have any sexual or "I want to get back together" undertones at all.

You don't message back, you just appreciate the apology/closure and move on.

Toxica

Mar 10, 2008
IN
She's wet for your cock. Send her some pics of your manhood and show her what's up.

Falconer

Jun 23, 2006
She's most likely trying to alleviate her own guilt, and/or try to make you feel better (women don't like "bad feelings").

That message was for her, not for you.

This has a 90% chance of being the case, but not 100%. You know your gf and you know if she's sending out a feeler right now or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright ยฉ 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan