recommend me a cordless leaf blower

popey

OT Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
do you have a battery system already? like trimmer, hedge trimmer?

Thumpin'Ram

I'll level with you. These bags weren't designed f
Jul 15, 2001
Goodbye mailbox
I think the EGO is the gold standard. I went with the new dewalt, since I had that battery system already, and it was comparable.

Jumpem

OT Supporter
Oct 9, 2002
EGO if you are going to want a lawn mower to go with it.

Thumpin'Ram

I'll level with you. These bags weren't designed f
Jul 15, 2001
Goodbye mailbox

jelloslug

OT Supporter
Jul 1, 2003
Greenville, SC
I have an EGO backpack blower and a tiny makita blower. The EGO is the tits for anything lawn related and I used the makita for blowing out the garage.

amill94

OT ELITE iirc
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
EGO
/thread

This. Love my EGO. I bought one to use to blow dry the cars after I washed them. This year my Stihl gas blower was down and I used the EGO. It worked perfectly and I didn't have to stink like 2 stroke exhaust after using it.

If you go with the EGO unit, get the big battery. The smaller ones die after about 15ish minutes of full power usage. The larger capacity battery lasted long enough for me to complete the job.

Reactions: jelloslug

XO

I'll bee your honey
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2001
Not*Cal
I'd probably go with the dewalt flex volt if you can afford the buy in cost of the battery since there are a lot of tools in the eco system.

I have a 40v ryobi blower that is more powerful and much easier to deal with than my husq 2 stroke blower, the hedge trimmer also works great. The string trimmer is decent for small stuff but doesn't really compare to the 2 stroke stihl that I usually run blades on. The ryobi 40v tools are dirt cheap especially 2nd hand, you buy the battery and everything is like $50

XO

I'll bee your honey
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2001
Not*Cal
There are some flexvolt deals going on, if anything you can get a free tools out of it (this might not be the best deal for you, there are many to sort through in other SD posts)

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan