recommend me a home printer on amazon

The Great Deceiver

21st Century Schizoid Man
May 27, 2006
color, for the random time i need color.

no photos.

letter is fine

dDPWBGX.jpg

RotorBalls

Sep 8, 2000
RBWH
I really need to get rid of this shitty HP officejet 6700 I have but it's nice having the document feeder/scanner. The ink usage is garbage and I tried some aftermarket brands and I have to clean the print heads often as of lately :rant:

digitaljames

Jan 3, 2005
Tampa
Ink is a pain in the ass, and if you don't print color regularly the cartridges dry up, and eventually ruins the print heads.
Yea, this. Fucking pain in the ass when I want to try to print something after not printing for a while.

Wolf

devastatingly foppish
OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2003
San Jose, CA
Got sick of my inkjet because I'd only print something every few weeks and EVERY TIME the print head would be clogged up.

Brother color laser from Office Depot (HL-3170CDW) for $250 and haven't had a problem printing in years.
Still haven't even used up the demo-sized included toners which it comes with. :bowdown:

Only think I miss is not having a flatbed scanner like I did on my Canon inkjet MFC. But I can always just take phone pics of documents instead. :dunno:

about:blank

Apr 5, 2001
Bought a Canon laser color MF634Cdw over a year ago to replace my streak of brother laser printers. Still rocking original toner cartridges (I use it in the office and print invoices in color), has been awesome! Quality is great, printed a bunch of color double sided brochures with it, looks very professional. Have not had any issues over the last year of daily use, highly recommended.

DSHR

Jun 4, 2000
LA/MIA
I stick by HP laser jet pro is what I had :dunno: worked great didn’t change the cartridges for about 5-6 years light use but worth the money IMO.

ashzero

Mar 16, 2000
Eternal Bliss
+1 brother

used to have all kind of printers (lexmark, canon, hp...) that would always have some kind of problem or another, expensive ink that would dry up, connectivity issues, etc...

this brother has been problem free since day 1 :bowdown:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abdallahppp6