CAR Recommend me a used SUV

threeclaws

R.I.P.
Aug 5, 2001
California
thanks for the recommendations so far, can you recommend some model years? I like the 4runner, just hard to find one with low mileage

Why do you want one with low miles? Get one with the 3.4 or the 4 banger and it'll last a lot longer than 100k.

Contrary to OT jeep crew I don't see a jeep going to long without a lot of work.

threeclaws

R.I.P.
Aug 5, 2001
California
The trailblazer is ok too, my aunt has one with ~60k that she bought new and mechanically it has been fine but it has started to creak and the interior shows wear, I don't know if you'll find one for <$8k.

MidwestHigh

Nov 1, 2010
I found my 2005 Trailblazer 4wd with 69K miles for $6,000. It was in a minor accident in the past so it has a rebuilt title but drives real good. You can find them on craigslist for decently priced.

threeclaws

R.I.P.
Aug 5, 2001
California
I found my 2005 Trailblazer 4wd with 69K miles for $6,000. It was in a minor accident in the past so it has a rebuilt title but drives real good. You can find them on craigslist for decently priced.

minor accident = salvage/rebuilt

More likely than you think if you listen to the people selling the cars :rofl:

TS
TS
gchang817

gchang817

DADDIO!!
i have a 05 honda civic for the daily commute. just want something for this shitty winter and to carry shit around, or go on road trips.

I want the low miles so I dont have to do too much work on it. Will not be driving it more than 8k miles a year. probably not even close to that.

threeclaws

R.I.P.
Aug 5, 2001
California
i have a 05 honda civic for the daily commute. just want something for this shitty winter and to carry shit around, or go on road trips.

I want the low miles so I dont have to do too much work on it. Will not be driving it more than 8k miles a year. probably not even close to that.

You are assuming you will have to do a bunch of work.

RedRob

Suck my dick and call me shorty
OT Supporter
Dec 19, 2006
SFC
your not going to find a 4runner with low miles for 8k

Radicus

Jul 5, 2005
Free State
The trailblazer is ok too, my aunt has one with ~60k that she bought new and mechanically it has been fine but it has started to creak and the interior shows wear, I don't know if you'll find one for <$8k.

Yea the interior is a total throwaway. :rofl:

FDT

no custer shit
OT Supporter
Jan 3, 2006
PNW
Yea the interior is a total throwaway. :rofl:

my buddy has one, black on black 06 or 07 LT, pretty nice

aside from the fact that the headliner has fallen down a few times (held on by velcro from the factory :hsugh:) and window regulators :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan