Recommend me some house shoes

JaimeZX

Formerly of :Sep 2001: fame - Also: Sprout Crew
Nov 7, 2005
Back in VA
I got some "PR Soles" as a Christmas present about two years ago and the soles are starting to come apart a bit.

Recommend me something comfy.

Jumpem

Oct 9, 2002
Socks at most inside. Maybe slippers if you don't keep them near an exterior door where other shoes are kept and they are strictly used inside only.

El Slotho

Quirked up white boy goated with the sauce
Sep 13, 2001
Wine Country

Maybe something from Rancourt's Freeman slipper line:

p2 = owned

Last edited:
Reactions: JaimeZX

Wolf

Slow Suicide's No Way To Go
OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2003
San Jose, CA
wtf are house shoes

Los_Angeles_County_Jail_LA_Prisoner_Inmate_Jail_House_Shoes_Size_10_RARE_07_hzu.jpg

Los Angeles County Jail Inmate Issue Cons Shoes. Size : 10 Made in USA Convict Labor. Details: Vintage Original LA County Inmate Shoes. Clear readable LA County embossed on item. Rare white color slip on “Vans” style. The white color are a hot item. Since these white shoes are no longer issued to regular inmates only the bosses and jail shot callers get to wear them making this a sought after item in jail. Now here is a fresh pair available… Once these are gone they are gone! The only way to get another pair will be to; Get arrested ;, fight your way to the top of the jailhouse inmate structure; and become a boss… Or you can skip all that and own these

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jexic84026