STYLE Recommend some nice summer sandals?

Fox800

Fear Boner
OT Supporter
Jan 16, 2003
Tejas
I'm looking for something I can wear around town, not by the pool. I ordered some Cole Haan sandals but they ended up not fitting and Zappos doesn't have the right size, so I'm trying to find something else.

What I had bought (doesn't fit)/had in mind:
1210331-p-DETAILED.jpg

KaiGuy

Apr 4, 2011
I always buy Reefs. Not the best but they last for the summer and then I throw them out.

infinitje

Mar 16, 2011
Hella NorCal
I'll second the Rainbow and Reef suggestion, specifically the hemp and leather Rainbows. Reef's aren't quite as durable in my experience. Sanuk's are similar to Reef's, and on the more expensive end of flipy-floppies try OluKai's leather, they last forever.

BrickTop

Nov 2, 2011
I'm looking for something I can wear around town, not by the pool.

I'd go with the birkenstock suggestion for walking around town, I've had a pair of reef sandals and I couldn't stand walking around in them all day. And yes rainbows are very comfortable but unless you're at the beach or pool then it looks like you are walking around in a pair of leather shower shoes

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan