May 6, 2001
vancity
its a good thing Americans got a $1200 paycheck out of that 3.1T
73f7dbd95a7652be29c531ef01ca17e7.jpeg

Pogi

Official Pointy Boot Guey Ver 1.0
Jan 3, 2001
North Of Chi-town
One of my biggest points that pisses me off about Trump - the wreckless spending.

They were all up in arms when Obama was president about bailing out folks and 99 weeks unemployement, etc but I think I can count on one hand how many people have said shit about Trump spending.

TS
TS
LancerV

LancerV

Buttslut sighting
OT Supporter
Sep 16, 2003
One of my biggest points that pisses me off about Trump - the wreckless spending.

They were all up in arms when Obama was president about bailing out folks and 99 weeks unemployement, etc but I think I can count on one hand how many people have said shit about Trump spending.
:hsugh: Bush was super Fiscal also amirite :rofl:

Reactions: Pogi

98SHDiamond

Mar 15, 2000
Weston, FL

I think you need to do a fact check on Obama spending.:beer:

midnite

OT Supporter
Apr 5, 2002
San Diego, CA

republicans have never actually given a fuck about being fiscally conservative :rofl:

things you are supposed to learn when you leave you parents house

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor