CREW ENT Red Letter Media hack frauds...Half in the Bag, BOTW, Re:View, Mr. Plinkett, ENDLESS TRASH!

Keksimus

OT Supporter
Jan 16, 2012
man, I kinda feel sorry for Mike on this one. Thanks to the internet Mike's favorite Star Trek captain has spent the past three days shitting on him because assholes were trying to force him onto the show.

I followed the first clash with Shatner (last year?) on Twitter and it was so bizarre. Yeah the RLM fans were annoying because no one likes to be pressured to do or understand things, but Shatner's responses were the worst. In a way it's hilarious tho that it happened to Mike of all people.

amalgamas

OT Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Somewhere, AZ
I followed the first clash with Shatner (last year?) on Twitter and it was so bizarre. Yeah the RLM fans were annoying because no one likes to be pressured to do or understand things, but Shatner's responses were the worst. In a way it's hilarious tho that it happened to Mike of all people.
I honestly have no idea if Shatner is trolling or not at this point, but yeah he really is just the worst on Twitter.

TimzSI

#KeepFightingMichael
Oct 3, 2001
Zenadu
Why feel bad for Mike? He understands that Bill is a senior version of the man from his youth. He is treating this thing with good spirit and tongue in cheek language.

Joe_Cool

Judge Judy and Executioner
OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2003
man, I kinda feel sorry for Mike on this one. Thanks to the internet Mike's favorite Star Trek captain has spent the past three days shitting on him because assholes were trying to force him onto the show.

wtf isn't Mike like the biggest Star Trek fan in the galaxy?

Reactions: Twinsen

Keksimus

OT Supporter
Jan 16, 2012
I honestly have no idea if Shatner is trolling or not at this point, but yeah he really is just the worst on Twitter.

After reading his tweets from today, it definitely seems more like genuine dumb person behavior than trolling but idk

He just has really odd views and ways of interpreting things.

Keksimus

OT Supporter
Jan 16, 2012
2z1gxfxb6oc51.jpg

the_antsy_honda

Do not hug me.
Dec 17, 2001
California
O'Brien spends the rest of his days trying to find a way to undo what he did that day. Like Kim in that one episode where he got everyone killed.

Only O'Brien is just trying to save his own life.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor