CREW ENT Red Letter Media hack frauds...Half in the Bag, BOTW, Re:View, Mr. Plinkett, ENDLESS TRASH!

Twinsen

Resident Negro
Mar 12, 2006
Memphis, TN
I watch a bunch of stuff they talk about even if I haven't seen it. Spoilers never really upset me unless I REALLY want to see something first and that rarely happens.
I've watched EVERYTHING. But for some reason, just wasn't feeling that one and I MIGHT decide to watch that show since they seemed to enjoy it. :dunno:

TS
TS
baboymo

baboymo

Have you been circumcised?
Nov 15, 2000
Bay Area, CA
:mamoru2:

MV5BMzcyNDU3NjUzNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwOTA5MTEz._V1_UY317_CR12,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Twinsen

Resident Negro
Mar 12, 2006
Memphis, TN
:rofl: woof that audio
Lol, Kodi wouldn't play it on my tablet. Sometimes torrents try to "download" instead of just playing. So I just pushed play on that Bollywood junt until I fell asleep with the hacks talking. :rofl:

If you want to hear Mike talk about his tales and adventures in D&D...TOTALLY worth it. :bowdown:

Last edited:

Matren

Don't worry about me, jerkoff.
Oct 4, 2001
New Albany, IN
:roflwtf: they really did have the Diamond Cobra video taken down, I was still getting suggestions for it like a week ago or something

KGB ate my bread

EVERYTHING IS FINE
OT Supporter
Mar 15, 2005
Louisiana
:roflwtf: they really did have the Diamond Cobra video taken down, I was still getting suggestions for it like a week ago or something
I think it wasn't the main actress.. apparently she did get up in arms about the drubbing the movie got, but it also boosted her views and she was kinda embracing it a week or two after the fact. Someone thinks it had to do with a music copyright strike for one of her songs, which she may have less personal control over. IDK

Reactions: Mr Chan

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anthony 74