CREW ENT Red Letter Media hack frauds...Half in the Bag, BOTW, Re:View, Mr. Plinkett, ENDLESS TRASH!

Joe_Cool

Judge Judy and Executioner
OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2003
After watching this, I further appreciate Rich Evans for all the hard work he does in the screening process. I'm sure there is a LOT of shit he watches that isn't good enough to riff on and is agonizing torture. :rofl:
RICH EVANS IS A NATIONAL TREASURE

ANYONE WHO SAYS DIFFERENTLY NEEDS TO BE EXILED TO THE SOUTH POLE

Joe_Cool

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2003
I'm very disappointed. I read your post wrong, and I thought it was Mike vs Rich. :rofl: That would have been a battle.

• Love
Reactions: Twinsen

Joe_Cool

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2003
I only knew like 45%. I didn't watch TOS other than the movies, and TNG I've only done like half a watch-through. I did way better than Jay though as expected. :rofl:
You really should watch it. IMHO you really need to watch all of star trek in production order to really appreciate it. It all builds on what came before.

Orig
Animated
TNG
Start DS9 s1 concurrently with TNG season 6

Never watch voyager

If you must, THEN watch enterprise :mamoru:

Twinsen

Resident Negro
Mar 12, 2006
Memphis, TN
You really should watch it. IMHO you really need to watch all of star trek in production order to really appreciate it. It all builds on what came before.

Orig
Animated
TNG
Start DS9 s1 concurrently with TNG season 6

Never watch voyager

If you must, THEN watch enterprise :mamoru:
I've watched everything except TOS and Animated. I LOVED the TOS movies though. And I like Voyager, screw you guys. :rofl:

Not that it's in the Top 3 for Star Trek, but still, it's not terrible. :dunno:

Joe_Cool

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2003
I've watched everything except TOS and Animated. I LOVED the TOS movies though. And I like Voyager, screw you guys. :rofl:

Not that it's in the Top 3 for Star Trek, but still, it's not terrible. :dunno:
:rofl:

Seriously tho, I recommend watching at least TOS in the strongest terms. TAS gets a little silly because with drawing you aren't limited to 60s VFX, so their imaginations aren't limited by reality like they were in the show. But iirc it's mostly the same production crew, and the real actors reprised their roles as the voices. It's VERY star trek.

Reactions: limsoup and Twinsen

Keksimus

OT Supporter
Jan 16, 2012
:rofl:

Seriously tho, I recommend watching at least TOS in the strongest terms. TAS gets a little silly because with drawing you aren't limited to 60s VFX, so their imaginations aren't limited by reality like they were in the show. But iirc it's mostly the same production crew, and the real actors reprised their roles as the voices. It's VERY star trek.

I kind of want to start watching just so I understand what the fuck Mike and Rich are talking about lol. Only seen the new movies and maybe half a dozen random TOS and TNG episodes on tv

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor