CREW ENT Red Letter Media hack frauds...Half in the Bag, BOTW, Re:View, Mr. Plinkett, ENDLESS TRASH!

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US

There, hope y'all are happy.

GET YOUR ASS TO MARS

c48729d8-7d90-40e6-9dbd-50448c16f01a_text.gif

Joe_Cool

Judge Judy and Executioner
OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2003
As much as they reference Space Cop, I feel like I need to watch it. Any of youse guise seen it?

Twinsen

Resident Negro
Mar 12, 2006
Memphis, TN

I forgot to post this a while back, but its a re-upload of one of their only episodes to get banned from YouTube...

BotW_Ep092_thumbnail.jpg

Diamond Cobra vs. White Fox

Yes, its a Google Drive link that still works. :x:

Matren

Don't worry about me, jerkoff.
Oct 4, 2001
New Albany, IN
about 80% of the way through this one, oh Bruce Willis how far you've fallen. :rofl:
:roflw: Motherfucker isn't even trying.

Watching this whole thing gave me a different perspective of Nick Cage

At least Cage is out there actually trying to act, and sometimes acting the fuck out of a good movie. He makes a kinda decent point about Unbearable Weight being a kinda shitty thing for him to do :sad2:

Twinsen

Resident Negro
Mar 12, 2006
Memphis, TN
:roflw: Motherfucker isn't even trying.

Watching this whole thing gave me a different perspective of Nick Cage

At least Cage is out there actually trying to act, and sometimes acting the fuck out of a good movie. He makes a kinda decent point about Unbearable Weight being a kinda shitty thing for him to do :sad2:

Yeah, he'll do 10 movies in a year and at least 2-3 will be decent at least. Pig was the last one I watched and was pretty good.

Joe_Cool

Judge Judy and Executioner
OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2003
Well son of a bitch. Turns out I'm actually going to have to watch the What We Do In The Shadows show. Apparently Matt Berry is in it. :bowdown:

edit: d'oh, wrong thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: stevezissou

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anthony 74