CREW ENT Red Letter Media hack frauds...Half in the Bag, BOTW, Re:View, Mr. Plinkett, ENDLESS TRASH!

TS
TS
baboymo

baboymo

Have you been circumcised?
Nov 15, 2000
Bay Area, CA
I watched ALL of the BOTW eps. :bowdown:

There were some weird god damn "informational videos" that were incredibly HIGHlarious. Ones that come to mind, The Family Guide to the Internet, The Shoji Tabuchi show, Mr. Wiggles King Tut Style. :rofl:

I wouldn’t have known of Surviving Edged Weapons. :tbow:

Reactions: Twinsen

KGB ate my bread

EVERYTHING IS FINE
OT Supporter
Mar 15, 2005
Louisiana
I’ve probably watched every BotW and wheel episode like 5 times. Probably more if you count all the times I’ve passed out and the playlist kept rolling.

Reactions: baboymo

Joe_Cool

Judge Judy and Executioner
OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2003
Did you notice Mack's shirt? It's the signature from a piece of "art". It's a "sculpture" at an art gallery in NYC. The "artist" took a urinal and put it on a stand and submitted it to the gallery as a "readymade sculpture" - aka just a thing that he found - for a show.

Here's the famous picture of the urinal, sitting in front of a painting called - did you guess it? - The Warriors, by Marsden Hartley.

pHk64R0.jpg

Joe_Cool

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2003
Can somebody explain to me what's going on here?

I"m very confused.

SBrooks1

@ComicConScott
OT Supporter
Nov 28, 2002
Virginia
I"m very confused.
From the comments....."So the producer was yelling at him because he said “I don’t want to talk about what everyone else saw at the park because I didn’t get to go and they did.” And he said this on a show that’s the same exact production company as his Star Wars show so it looked kind of negative for the company as a whole. Hope that makes more sense. And on top of that he was just mad cause he didn’t get to go and other people he knew did. And he feels entitled because of how popular his show is."

Joe_Cool

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2003
From the comments....."So the producer was yelling at him because he said “I don’t want to talk about what everyone else saw at the park because I didn’t get to go and they did.” And he said this on a show that’s the same exact production company as his Star Wars show so it looked kind of negative for the company as a whole. Hope that makes more sense. And on top of that he was just mad cause he didn’t get to go and other people he knew did. And he feels entitled because of how popular his show is."
thanks. :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anthony 74