CREW ENT Red Letter Media hack frauds...Half in the Bag, BOTW, Re:View, Mr. Plinkett, ENDLESS TRASH!

amalgamas

OT Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Somewhere, AZ
936a342494e1b7c3cda06ec6c2f65c3f379495e4.png

Matren

Don't worry about me, jerkoff.
Oct 4, 2001
New Albany, IN
Breen not letting his movies be shown at midnight :roflwtf: :rofl2: :roflwtf: :rofl2: :roflwtf: :rofl2: This dude is so blind to how bad his shit is, at least Tommy Wiseau embraced that shit.

Fuck I wanna see The Room again :sad2: I didnt go to the last one the place I went to for midnight movies had, after they changed the seats out to reclining seats, they didn't have as many seats in each screen anymore and it wasn't nearly as fun with fewer people in them.

Reactions: Twinsen

Joe_Cool

Judge Judy and Executioner
OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2003
Breen not letting his movies be shown at midnight :roflwtf: :rofl2: :roflwtf: :rofl2: :roflwtf: :rofl2: This dude is so blind to how bad his shit is, at least Tommy Wiseau embraced that shit.

Fuck I wanna see The Room again :sad2: I didnt go to the last one the place I went to for midnight movies had, after they changed the seats out to reclining seats, they didn't have as many seats in each screen anymore and it wasn't nearly as fun with fewer people in them.
No idea who he is :o

Joe_Cool

Judge Judy and Executioner
OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2003
I'm watching the Breen one now. I've been trying to figure out why he's familiar when I've never seen any of this stuff...

Turns out I saw RLM do one of his movies where he's like some sort of indian god or spirit out in the desert saving girls from being raped or something :rofl:

Reactions: Twinsen

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anthony 74