ART Redbubble-too much choice?

ASIGN_Baz

Apr 26, 2009
Australia
What do you guys think?

By sending potential customers to a redbubble account, does this encourage them to check out the millions of other photographs available there that are NOT yours?

Anyone here have, or has had a redbubble account? Deviant art same same?

Pro's, cons?

Baz.

Last edited:

pursebuyer

Oct 27, 2008
I'm not familiar with red bubble, but what are you wanting to show a potential customer? A portfolio? My preferred method is to have a portfolio on my website, and then a client login for after the shoot that they can log on to and buy prints if they so desire.

jigelow

Dec 16, 2010
I don't have any experience with the site. That said, as a consumer and a former sales manager, if someone has reached the point of buying your product, you want to simplify and expedite that process. You also don't want to create doubt or buyers remorse.

Unless this site has other suggestions upon checkout, it may not affect initial sales; however, they may snoop around the site and find other styles they may not have sought out, and you could lose repeat business.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448