GUN reload crew vs. bought a tumbler today!

TS
TS
Hypnos_VI

Hypnos_VI

JENGA!
Apr 2, 2007
Portsmouth, NH
i thru out the recipt already, but i think i paid just over $70 with tax.

IMG_0028.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

IMG_0029.jpg

AB13

Jul 8, 2006
Auburn, WA
oh, and dude. look for that receipt. Those FA tumblers are hit or miss. I had one die in the first 30 days. I have also read a lot of other people with the similar experience on the gun boards.

TS
TS
Hypnos_VI

Hypnos_VI

JENGA!
Apr 2, 2007
Portsmouth, NH
oh, and dude. look for that receipt. Those FA tumblers are hit or miss. I had one die in the first 30 days. I have also read a lot of other people with the similar experience on the gun boards.

noted, will keep receipt and box. thanks.

so y first tumble just finished, so as im inspecting the casings, what should i be looking for. im holding 3 in my hand right now. one has a slightly bent lip [can a die fix that or is it trash]. one is nice and shiny [minus some slight powder burn on the tip]. and the 3rd has a tiny dimple from being ejected.

i know im to look for cracks, but will the little dimples cause a problem...i think like 3/4 the brass we shot out of my friend M&P all have that little dimple.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan